AVForums Podcast: Philips OLED TV Interview, High-end Home Cinema and more... 9/12/19

Great podcast as always guys.

@Casimir Harlow as you seem to spend so much time sitting down watching TV/films (based on the incredible number of reviews you turn out) , what chair do you have that keep you comfy?

Nothing special. It's a sofa that's had so many man-hours it needs to be re-stitched. Or incinerated. I considered suspending myself in the air atop a lilo filled with helium but found the micro-movements were making me motion sick.

Interesting on your deal with Sky Phil, I've two months left on my contract with them. Even if I paid off my contract they were happy for me to leave them rather than get similar. So, they've lost me!
It said in the small print that it was open to new and existing subscribers.

Three different calls I made Phil and after the third attempt gave up

Great like always and I still get confused with 20th/21st Century and need a few seconds to think about it to work it out... I'm 50.

I will do the Sky thing next year if we are still on Sky by then

That was a good deal and if they gave it in Ireland I’d have taken them up on it ... instead all they offered here was their usual high prices and a free 32” LG TV which is of very little interest and no doubt a very cheap model.
As it is I’ll stick with just Now TV with only the Sports pass I want for the months I’m interested, preferably in a promotion (got the three months of the HeinekenCup Pool stages for half price.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom