B&O PLAY H8i & H9i Headphones Launched

Hmm hope B&O tested the proximity sensor thoroughly given the complaints on the competing B&W PX!

Further to what has been said above, do you need to be a Grizzly Adams reject to appreciate them? I'm bald and dress in a very non trendy way, guess I'm just not the target demographic.

Andy

2821776450_54413344ef.jpg
It used to be Man at C&A,fast forward 40 years and it's Man at B&O.

… he looks like he's just got some truly awful news.

He's just realised how much money he's spending on razor blades! The longer the beard then the more comfortable you'll be spending too much on headphones. I think this is where the marketing is going? Either this or they are attampting to attract vagrants as new potential customers? Just ask Tea Cozy Pete:

True identity of tramp 'Tea Cosy Pete' revealed as former Archbishop of Canterbury's grammar school friend

Last edited:
If you get a chance at CES have a look at the Meters Music OV1 cans:
I've never seen these before. what's the point of having meters that you can't even see when you are listening to the music? According to the blurb the are designed to give the headphones a dynamic look as people around you can ‘see’ the level of the music you’re enjoying. :rolleyes::facepalm:

I've never seen these before. what's the point of having meters that you can't even see when you are listening to the music? According to the blurb the are designed to give the headphones a dynamic look as people around you can ‘see’ the level of the music you’re enjoying. :rolleyes::facepalm:
Ashdown (who make Meters) are pretty big in the bass amp world and the yellow VU meter is their signature.

Ashdown (who make Meters) are pretty big in the bass amp world and the yellow VU meter is their signature.
Fair enough. Don't get we wrong, I like a good old fashioned VU meter as much as the next man, but in this case seems like you are paying out for a pointless gimmick, as you can't actually see it. And I'm pretty sure that the people near me on my morning commute couldn't give a rats ass about the "level of the music" that I am enjoying.

I think Jemo's beard is causing a stiff neck there, big Bang and Olufsen on the occipital nerve!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom