Back to the Future Trilogy: 35th Anniversary (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbooks)

Glad i skipped these. Rear art is quite nice, but looks poor quality. The interior is a mishmash photoshop mess.

Think the only available BTTF steel I'd consider owning is the Target trilogy steel from the last anniversary.

Money was just taken for this so hopefully we’ll see some dispatches soon!

Mine still shows processing...

Got a dispatch email early this morning as well!

There’re a worrying amount of reported spine slashes (under seal) and scratches on the Best Buy sold steels. Halloween should arrive same day - only a few months into this game, but its odd to feel anxiety over a new purchase !! 🔪 Good luck! 🤞

Mine just arrived a few minutes ago from Zavvi, very much to my surprise as I only got the despatch email at 6am this morning!

Arrived 100% undamaged - both the outer cardboard slipcase which is not as as sturdy as I would have hoped - and the three steelbooks inside. A miracle for Zavvi and the box it came in was slightly battered which made me fear the worst. Thankfully it arrived in mint condition.

Got to say though that after seeing the U.S. Best Buy steelbooks with the film logos on each movie that the U.K. version looks unfinished. I was hoping after seeing the U.S. version that we might have had the same despite the artwork shown on the site and in this thread but sadly not. At least we get better artwork on the cardboard slipcase as Marty looks decidely "off" on the U.S. version to my eyes.

Would have preferred the original poster/movie art for each steelbook on reflection as the current design only works when laid side by side but that is not how the vast majority of people are going to display them. Also the lack of titles on the steelbooks does irk me a bit after seeing the superior alternative Best Buy version.

Last edited:
Its arrived in one piece and unmarked, so thats nice :)

I agree the designs on the front aren't as good as they could have been but I like the look of it in the flesh and it does make me want to display them side by side if I could find the room!

Going off on a bit of a tangent here but my Best Buy set landed today :)

5F8C0A3C-11DE-4D88-9132-110DD774F095.jpeg
0876EB85-4C9C-4FD4-9D8A-11AA08CA24FE.jpeg
4BF89865-E0C3-48D5-969A-1993F209CA92.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom