• The Physics of Back To The Future
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Michael J. Fox Q&A
  • 8 Archival Featurettes
  • Behind The Scenes Footage
  • Music Videos
  • Audio Commentaries
  • Back To The Future: The Ride
  • Doc Brown Saves The World! (Short Film)
  • OUTATIME: Restoring the DeLorean
  • And Much More!

Steelbook Edition threads...

Back to the Future Trilogy: 35th Anniversary (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbooks)

Back to the Future Trilogy: 35th Anniversary - Collector's Edition (Amazon UK Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbooks)

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Universal, DTS-X soundtrack im praying for.

Well flippin' eck. Just bought the trilogy on blu. :rolleyes:

Watched the first one with my 8 year-old lad on Sunday night (while mum and his sister were watching Strictly :boring:) and we both thought it was great. He hadn't seen it before and as for me, well without giving away my age it took me right back to when I saw it in the cinema.

He spent the next morning building his own DeLorean from Lego - even had a flux capacitor!

Just goes to show that good films don't really age.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Great Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrific news - hopefully they do a proper job on this one and release them separately too (not bothered with the other 2)

Fab news, though like one poster here, I had just picked up the trilogy on blu for £8 and am planning to christen my home cinema system with it!

Great scott this is heavy!!!!! (but it must be a better transfer than the poor Blurays Bob Gale at the time championed though!!)

Not 100% sure i’d have 2 and 3 in my collection (well maybe 90% lol) but Pt 1 is a certified classic. A must have :clap:.

AAA transfer please Universal.

I love all three, the first is obviously the best but the others work as good sequels and love the way part 2 intertwines with part 1.

Great Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrific news - hopefully they do a proper job on this one and release them separately too (not bothered with the other 2)
Completely agree with this - the first one is an absolute classic but I can absolutely do without the other two.

I loved all three of these movies. I’m hoping it will be a full 4k scab on all three and Atmos but I think it’ll be DTS X which is also good.
Hopefully it’s the first part of the year and not the latter!!

A near perfect trilogy - 'Back to the Future Part II' might well be one of the best constructed scripts of all time, with how well it works in the events of the first film. Part III's transformation into a Western is a joy.

The 4K UHD will obviously be a day one purchase, but I'm looking forward to seeing (hopefully the same 4K restoration) on the big screen.

A timeless classic, may it never be rebooted.

One point twenty one jigawatts! Great news!!
Never got round to buying this on Blu ray so may dip straight into the 4K.
Part 2 blew my mind when I first saw it. I think it was one one the first cliff hanger films I’d seen. Loved how they went ‘back’ to the first movie. Better than Endgame’s inferior attempt!
Booked to see BTTF the musical in March 2020 in Manchester with the kids for my Birthday. Not really a musical lover but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity on this one!

Fantastic news, hopefully Universal finally give these films the treatment they deserve as the BDs really aren’t that good due to the DNR and EE.

do we have any fresh news on this?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom