Back to the Future Trilogy: 35th Anniversary (1985-1990) 4K UHD

No they are the exact same discs just one is the UK release (foldout digipack) and the other is the US release (book style packaging which has been known to scratch discs)
Quite like the look of the book style one, but I'd prefer to keep the discs in tact. So I'll get the other one, thanks.

Quite like the look of the book style one, but I'd prefer to keep the discs in tact. So I'll get the other one, thanks.
Its has the superior artwork too, no melting Marty face haha

No they are the exact same discs just one is the UK release (foldout digipack) and the other is the US release (book style packaging which has been known to scratch discs)
I've been holding out in the hope of getting this for £30, was tempted by the US price but will hold on for the UK version to come down in price. It's been £40 this week but up to over £50 again, with Prime Day later this month always a chance this will be in an offer.

I've been holding out in the hope of getting this for £30, was tempted by the US price but will hold on for the UK version to come down in price. It's been £40 this week but up to over £50 again, with Prime Day later this month always a chance this will be in an offer.

US version is more value for money as it comes with a digital code which alone can be sold for £5 minimum.

US version is more value for money as it comes with a digital code which alone can be sold for £5 minimum.

I don't think you can use the code outside of the USA though, not without using VPN? Apple even require that the Apple ID account is one created in the region the disc was intended for.

I don't think you can use the code outside of the USA though, not without using VPN? Apple even require that the Apple ID account is one created in the region the disc was intended for.
Plenty of buyers out there that will take US codes.

Picked this up cheap for Black Friday, looking forward to watching. Am I right in thinking there was an issue with the Blu-ray discs and people received replacements? Or am I mixing up with something else?

Picked this up cheap for Black Friday, looking forward to watching. Am I right in thinking there was an issue with the Blu-ray discs and people received replacements? Or am I mixing up with something else?
The remastered Blu-ray set originally had the old discs which they offered replacements for, the UHD set however has always had the correct ones.

Attachments

• BTTF_4Ksteel.jpg
    BTTF_4Ksteel.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 26
  • BTTF2_4Ksteel.jpg
    BTTF2_4Ksteel.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 27
  • BTTF3_4Ksteel.jpg
    BTTF3_4Ksteel.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 28
In the design they should have been from day one :facepalm:

The latest video from AVForums