Bargain Expired Bad Boys 1 & 2 - £11.64 @ Amazon (plus P&P)

lots of muttering on Amazon that BB1 isn't the 4k remaster ? ... anyone on here bought a copy of the two-disc set and can confirm ?

I got mine on Monday. BB1 looks like the same disc that was released years ago. BB2 says on the back cover that it's the 4k remaster.

I will check mine later, got a refund on the price promise today which is great, just saw the Bad Boys 2 review with reference status awarded so look forward to watching it again

The Cover says its supposed to be 4K remaster, but the disc is obviously the 2010 edition

Last edited:
So have they screwed up? I already have BB 1.

Heres the disc mate, is it the same, says 2010 on it

Even with this snafu, the twin pack for £10 in Sainsburys (plus 1 case! Yay!) is looking very tempting.....assuming Sony UK will then replace the BB1 disc......

I think I will wait for a BB II separate release.

Is there a chance they just didn't bother changing the disc art?

Looks like Amazon have stopped selling it (only available from marketplace sellers).
I bet the 'This item is under review' text will be added to the page before long.

Sony will be replacing the faulty copies, they contacted me today. Sending mine out next week.

I contacted them on twitter and they messaged me via email then

a few days at least

Still not had a response. Hope it's because they are having to deal with a lot of queries and not being ignored.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom