Quantcast

Bad Boys for Life (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: TBC

Status: Available to Pre-order (RC subs) General sale: Friday 17th January, 9am

BBfL_tbc.jpg

Last edited:

samdavies

Distinguished Member

movieman1866

Just placed my order and was quite surprised to find the RCVIP code still working. To be honest if the code hadn't worked I would have taken the chance that this wouldn't sell out and would have waited until it's in stock to use the 10% off code.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Yeah i was pleasantly surprised to see it still working at 3am when I woke up too. Saw the post and assumed I'd have been to late.

I really hope this isn't sh*t. I've been waiting like 8yrs for this one to come out since it was first rumoured for release. Going to see it tomorrow :D

SFkilla

Distinguished Member
I do not see a title on the front on the shared German release....
Would be nice if at least it was debossed and spot gloss like the previous 2 individual releases.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
I do not see a title on the front on the shared German release....
Would be nice if at least it was debossed and spot gloss like the previous 2 individual releases.

Agreed. But knowing current sony it'll be flat and glossy. I've watched the last 2 over the past few days and took time to admire both steels.
They're quality fairplay, especially the Mi4K reissue of the original with the debossed badge on the back.

This is current art listed on bestbuy, so it's looking simular. Zavvi's title text is so much nicer though...

1579263053584.png

Last edited: