Bad Boys for Life (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 25/05/2020

BBfL (full_artwork).jpg

Last edited:
Just placed my order and was quite surprised to find the RCVIP code still working. To be honest if the code hadn't worked I would have taken the chance that this wouldn't sell out and would have waited until it's in stock to use the 10% off code.

Thanks just joined RC. 👍

Last edited:
Yeah i was pleasantly surprised to see it still working at 3am when I woke up too. Saw the post and assumed I'd have been to late.

I really hope this isn't shit. I've been waiting like 8yrs for this one to come out since it was first rumoured for release. Going to see it tomorrow :D

I do not see a title on the front on the shared German release....
Would be nice if at least it was debossed and spot gloss like the previous 2 individual releases.

I do not see a title on the front on the shared German release....
Would be nice if at least it was debossed and spot gloss like the previous 2 individual releases.

Agreed. But knowing current sony it'll be flat and glossy. I've watched the last 2 over the past few days and took time to admire both steels.
They're quality fairplay, especially the Mi4K reissue of the original with the debossed badge on the back.

This is current art listed on bestbuy, so it's looking simular. Zavvi's title text is so much nicer though...

1579263053584.png

Last edited:
Full artwork shared in the European thread.

It's pretty decent art overall, except the the text.. Why the hell have they changed the font of the title away from the classic logo type image to big basic block white that consumes the front and spine near entirely o_O :(

US release is zero finish bare metal all over. Title is silver rather than white. Looks horrid. Cancelled.

Zavvi seem to be particularly slow this week, no dispatch email as yet for this and my 2 for £25 UHD order from the weekend hasn't been dispatched either.
Watched Bad Boys last night and the second one tonight, hoping this will arrive next week and not take 2 weeks like Rise of Skywalker.

Cheers, ordered mine yesterday looking forward to this!

Steelbook arrived today, postman left it on the doorstep and didn't even bother to knock. Not happy about that but at least it's undamaged. Looks quite nice in hand.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom