Bananas in Denon 3801again.

S

Steverol

I was just looking back to this topic on 2.5.2001 because I am about to try and get theses plastic bungs out so I can get the bananas in.Do you lever the bungs out from the outside or is there a way of pushing the bungs out from the inside? I have tried unscrewing the terminal right off but it only goes so far and I don't want to force it.I have had a bit of a hack at it from the outside without much success. I would appreciate some advice from you guys who have already done this. :confused:

You should just be able to ping the caps out from the outside using a stanley knife or similar.

Rick

Simply use something very small and sharp and they simply ping out from the outside.

I used one of those tiny screwdrivers, watch maker size :)

Thanks guys, I've managed to ping them out just like you said. I think I was nervous of causing damage at first but after reading your messages it was quite easy.

Jim Robinson?? When did that come about?? It's very 'posh' to have a double-barrelled handle! :rolleyes:

Regards

Rick

;) :D ;) :D ;)

I used to use the handle DieAtomic from my Quake playing days, and then moved on to ReTrO after watching The Matrix (opposite of Neo). But on Yahoo someone had already used the retro handle so I had to call myself atomicretro, so it's just to help people ID me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom