Battlefield 1 - Video Thread

I still don't know what killed me
Looked like the Airship crashed there !! Remember someone else saying they kept dying on St quietens Scar map where the Airship had crashed too.

Can't believe that in the "run up" to the start of this frenzy (other video clip) that you didn't get killed, someone spotted you and hit you, if that was me I'd have died for sure, 9 times outta 10 when I start taking fire it's game over regardless of anything :(

He was glitching all over the place on my screen, only reason he managed to get two scrappy tag takes :D

Can't believe that in the "run up" to the start of this frenzy (other video clip) that you didn't get killed, someone spotted you and hit you, if that was me I'd have died for sure, 9 times outta 10 when I start taking fire it's game over regardless of anything :(
Yeah 1 sniper bullet did 89 damage, as I'm running I'm waiting for the next one to kill me, but it didn't:D, you'll note how happy I was with the following tags on @Rorifett as I have to check that the PC was recording:) If I hadn't paused I don't think I'd have got up to B as there were 2 enemy tanks near by, Karma was on my side.
What recording settings do you use @mklions123
I've got a avermedia C985 HD capture card in my PC, and the Xbox runs through that it captures 1080p

Some good stuff in there, didn't know about the horses having ammo and health, very useful, and the portcullis onto the tank is another good one. everyone will now be diving on grenades, might guarantee a few extra kills where players used to survive by running away now do the opposite.....
also didn't know about health not regenerating in friendly gas.

Yeah some good stuff, did not know about the Spotting Mechanic for the Bomber. Maybe Pebb could add to the team work with some spotting rather than flapping his arms making plane noises and pew pew sounds ;)

Yeah some good stuff, did not know about the Spotting Mechanic for the Bomber. Maybe Pebb could add to the team work with some spotting rather than flapping his arms making plane noises and pew pew sounds ;)
He keeps going on about dropping flares as he flies over flags, I just don't how pairs of trousers from the 70's are going to help win the war, or of course it could be his trousers he's dropping, that's a thought you're all going to struggle to get out of your minds tonight as he's flying above you on the battlefield......;)

I know we don't have all these settings, but some of it will be useful :thumbsup:

You can almost hear his "ball sack" smashing against his knuckles as he looks at all his "cool skins" :rolleyes:

@Pebb thinks that's the tank that will get nerfed, and not the Heavy Tank :rolleyes:
Naaahhh, the little flanker tank is just so cute. Couldn't hurt a fly. I only use it to pootle around the map planting daisies, honest :D

I did find myself completely outmatched at close range against a heavy tank last night on ballroom blitz. It was in the 'C' flag courtyard, I came through one gate, he came through another, I got a few cheeky shots off but then he spotted me and turned his main gun on me. I did the brave thing.......hit reverse and legged it! :rotfl: Was going around the outside of the courtyard at the back thinking he wouldn't chase me and I'd flank him, but I could hear him behind me. Managed to round the first corner before he could get a shot off, but it's a flippin' long straight after that, so I dropped mines around the corner and legged it again. He rounded the corner right onto the mines, one dead tank with a driver and two passengers :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom