Battlefield 1 - Video Thread

Naaahhh, the little flanker tank is just so cute. Couldn't hurt a fly. I only use it to pootle around the map planting daisies, honest :D

I did find myself completely outmatched at close range against a heavy tank last night on ballroom blitz. It was in the 'C' flag courtyard, I came through one gate, he came through another, I got a few cheeky shots off but then he spotted me and turned his main gun on me. I did the brave thing.......hit reverse and legged it! :rotfl: Was going around the outside of the courtyard at the back thinking he wouldn't chase me and I'd flank him, but I could hear him behind me. Managed to round the first corner before he could get a shot off, but it's a flippin' long straight after that, so I dropped mines around the corner and legged it again. He rounded the corner right onto the mines, one dead tank with a driver and two passengers :D

Was that right before I went past you on a horse throwing light anti tank grenades in your direction? :p

Just as long as they leave my little flanker tank alone it's all fine by me :D
What is it with Stella gossiping. However if you want @stellamandude then I can always gossip about you. But since we are all one big happy family, I prefer not to gossip too much.

What is it with Stella gossiping. However if you want @stellamandude then I can always gossip about you. But since we are all one big happy family, I prefer not to gossip too much.

Not gossip Pebb, I was merely quoting what you were moaning about, and then posted a video to back me up :rolleyes:

Gossip all you like about me, everyone knows I speak my mind with this game :p

I've not uploaded this clip to Youtube so this link on to the OneDrive thingy, not sure how well that will work but worth a try
Upload Studio 6.mp4

3 explosives thrown at that thing, and then a shot at it and you only got an assist :rotfl:
I know!!!!! I was only using dynamite for the medal progress, no wonder no one uses it, it sucks major hairy ones.Still, 3000pts 90secs after joining a server was good fun!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom