Battlefield 1

hi chaps....got mic - again. Seems to fit ok, but i,m trying to find out how to set the mic volume on it,so i not to loud....
Also....
Was just gonna buy the premium pass tonight as well ....Do any of you guys actually use the other 4 maps that comes with the pass ?....

Last edited:
Get the one from cdkeys. Bargain at that price. We, me Stella and Tim, do play the DLC maps when they are on rotation for that weeks Operations, all we play now is Operations really, most fun to had in the game tbh but.............. server selection is getting less and less every week.

As for DLC, the French ones are the best maps, couple of the Russian are OK but the most recent, apocalypse I think it was called, are pretty naff. But the premium is worth it just for the new guns.

I probably won't be on this evening but imagine @stellamandude will be if its not a billion degrees in his conservatory

Just bought one of the shortcut kit bundles....added it in, and nothing has changed...bought it for medic class.....it says "Contains all primary weapons, sidearms and gadgets earned through gameplay progression tied to the Medic class. Only base game progression items included"

But it dont...still have the same weapons i had before spending a fiver ...Hmmm

hi chaps....got mic - again. Seems to fit ok, but i,m trying to find out how to set the mic volume on it,so i not to loud....

As per party chat.............

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-S...41&hvtargid=pla-644667756609&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

Only £40, and that's cheap enough even for a scott :p

I probably won't be on this evening but imagine @stellamandude will be if its not a billion degrees in his conservatory

He joined and, finally has a VOICE !!

Not far wrong with the temp in the conservatory !!
Car temp when I came out of work at 3pm said 36.5 !!, in the sun all day, dropped to 35 on the short, 2 mile, trip home and went back up too 36 when i parked up.
It was unbearable in con until about 8.30pm !! Even then it was still ball sweating fricking hot !!
Busted out the BF pants, wacked the fan on full and went HAM in some US servers with @Timwithtelly
Great laugh even with a 110 ish ping..................can't beat em, join em !! :laugh:

To late to the party tonight guys ;(...

Just enough time pal :cool:

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Just bought one of the shortcut kit bundles....added it in, and nothing has changed...bought it for medic class.....it says "Contains all primary weapons, sidearms and gadgets earned through gameplay progression tied to the Medic class. Only base game progression items included"

But it dont...still have the same weapons i had before spending a fiver ...Hmmm

Might have to close game and re-open ?

Cheers for link mark ;) .....Now i know the right kind to buy, i will have look at them, and others like it....Price aint an issue tbh, it just i dont like to spend a sh*t load cash on something i dont use a lot really....Only really game at weekends, and maybe odd night in week, if i can be bothered...

Why i like the 7.1 surround system - It really is something else tbh....but that used every night for movies ;)

Cant believe some of the other guys on here are near my own age...Good god lol...

I just need to learn who's who, name wise lol....There Lilith the challenge !

Last edited:
I use these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Turtle-Bea...13&hvtargid=pla-434802693023&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

EDIT: There is, apparently, a newer version available with bigger numbers in the code. :laugh:

Also have 7.1 setup but much prefer this simple stereo headset - not because the sound is better (it's not) but because the extra footstep/sound/directional information you get with a set of cans on your noggin keeps you alive gamewise for longer.

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Cant believe some of the other guys on here are near my own age...Good god lol...

I just need to learn who's who, name wise lol....There Lilith the challenge !

I know, right. Stella's forking ancient. :rotfl:

Namewise:
Timwithtelly is Tim.
Tinytim Tinytim is Tim.
Spelyn Champyun is Tim.
Stella is Derek.

went HAM in some US servers with @Timwithtelly
Great laugh even with a 110 ish ping..................can't beat em, join em !! :laugh:

Felt dirty. Was dirty.

Their plane guys tended to be very good, as did their scouts (generalising, yes) but their assault were, largely, forking dreadful. :rotfl:

QUESTION : i take it the 7.1 (fake) surround on a set o cans is crap then ? And i cant see how it would work on an xbox anyhoo ....PC yep, but xbox ?

Every TB I've owned have been "tight" on the noggin, and become uncomfortable very quickly.

See thats my problem here - fat ass, and head ... or is it just "well built" yeh thats it lol

Not saying you got a fat head mark ..no no no.....;).....Just i have !

Last edited:
See thats my problem here - fat ass, and head ... or is it just "well built" yeh thats it lol

Not saying you got a fat head mark ..no no no.....;).....Just i have !

Serious mate, TB's aren't for us !!
Too fricking tight, us larger cranium folks need larger cans !!
Astro, Logitech and Triton are some of the larger fitting brands on the market, and thus cater for us melon heads :thumbsup:
My boy (12 years) has a large noggin too and the Logitech's fit fine with him and me !!
That's why I recommended the Logitech's at £40, If my Astro's gave up the go I'd be buying the Logitech's as a replacement for sure.

QUESTION : i take it the 7.1 (fake) surround on a set o cans is crap then ? And i cant see how it would work on an xbox anyhoo ....PC yep, but xbox ?

Stick to watching films with ya 7.1, when it comes to BF1, wack a set of headphones on and "step into the battlefield" !!!

Stick to watching films with ya 7.1, when it comes to BF1, wack a set of headphones on and "step into the battlefield" !!!
you know I'll disagree with you @stellamandude Battlefield, any of them, played on a full home cinema system, and now with Dolby Atmos, is THE way to experience the chaos!!! Problem being is that you lot can also hear my speakers :D

another decent night gaming....cheers tim and mark.... ;)

Sorry I had to bail so early, started too early at 6pm !!
Just counted the empties............9 !! :eek: Good job I ain't got work in the morning :laugh:

Two cracking games tho, 50+ and a 60+ kill game, hit reg was on-point tonight !!
Pretty sure Timmy had a 70+ game and Pooon had a 60+ game

you know I'll disagree with you @stellamandude Battlefield, any of them, played on a full home cinema system, and now with Dolby Atmos, is THE way to experience the chaos!!! Problem being is that you lot can also hear my speakers :D

I like hearing your speakers. Game sounds better through party chat than directly. :laugh:

Sorry I had to bail so early, started too early at 6pm !!
Just counted the empties............9 !! :eek: Good job I ain't got work in the morning :laugh:

Two cracking games tho, 50+ and a 60+ kill game, hit reg was on-point tonight !!
Pretty sure Timmy had a 70+ game and Pooon had a 60+ game

Yeah, some 70+ kill wins and my skill dropped from 582 to 470-odd. :confused:
Hoping to hit a 100+ game tonight as moving on to assault for a while - should see my skill down to 300-something. o_O

Might even take an artillery truck tonight and camp at the back of the map, way out of bounds to those enemy, then think I'm great with a 100-0 score.

How easy is it to use that SMLE carbine. Loool.

Eating chips with ketchup last night, controller covered in sauce and still banged out 40 effortless kills with that SMLE on shotgun forest. Spent over half the game lying prone, eating.

Think it could be my new mess around with for a while weapon, and scout the class. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom