Battlefield 4

Since used games will need a fee, and seeing how I'm thoroughly enjoying BF3, this will be a definite pre order for me.

Prepare 4 Multiplayer!

DICE will be live demoing Battlefield 4 multiplayer during "The Download: EA 2013 Preview", at E3 2013.

Battlefield fans attending E3 will also have the chance to go hands-on with Battlefield 4 multiplayer at the EA booth.

Not coming to E3? Don't worry, we've got you covered! You will be able to catch live streams of the entire E3 experience, including multiplayer matches complete with commentary!

Can't wait i know pc will be there but i really hope we see some next gen footage..

Did I just say I was enjoying BF3? Dice need to tone down the intensity of the sun. As well as the tac lights. That stuff is really hurting my eyes.

Can't wait to see what we're going to get on next gen. I'm just waiting for them to announce that we'll get more players on next gen consoles, that's the main thing I'm after. Better graphics would be welcome (as would 60fps) but I'm done with 12 vs 12, I want to get killed by way more players than that :blush:

All i want is 64 players please :D

Interesting. The news ticker in BF3 did say - "Prepare 4 Next Gen - BF4 coming to the Xbox One 29/10" - suggesting it will be a simultaneous release with 360... it's now changed to say "BF4 will also be available for the Xbox One". All but confirmed, I'd say!

I wouldn't be suprised if MS and Sony release same time, holiday being Halloween? or Labor Day?

4Ne4SIU.jpg

We ready :smashin:

Ready for what? "Preparing for Next Gen"? Been playing next gen games on my PC for the past 2 years. **trollface.jpg**

If consoles get 64 player servers I'd be very impressed.

I expect xbone will have the big servers. Lets hope the single player is better this time as it was dreadful last time.

Battlefield series is not about the single player never has never will..

They do keep threatening to make a decent single player though.

Not sure I will bother this time round. I'm useless at these shooters online and they said the single player was gonna be good last time and it was pump.

It make COD look like it was written by Shakespeare

I kept hearing bad things about the single player on BF3 so I held off.

Eventually I got around to it and personally I loved it. A lot of great atmosphere if you ask me, and some sublime missions.

After seeing the spot and 17 min gameplay demo for BF4, I am extremely excited and rate this game as the one I am most excited about so far for next gen launch.

I kept hearing bad things about the single player on BF3 so I held off.

Eventually I got around to it and personally I loved it. A lot of great atmosphere if you ask me, and some sublime missions.

After seeing the spot and 17 min gameplay demo for BF4, I am extremely excited and rate this game as the one I am most excited about so far for next gen launch.

I didn't mind the SP either mate. Thought it was decent.

Not even tried the SP, although have got over 400 hours on the MP :thumbsup:

This is the reason I'll be buying a next gen console. If they announce more players on the next gen consoles then that's me sold.

At least we've got a release date as well, 29th October 2013. Just hope it's a release title for the XBox One!

Not even tried the SP, although have got over 400 hours on the MP :thumbsup:

This is the reason I'll be buying a next gen console. If they announce more players on the next gen consoles then that's me sold.

At least we've got a release date as well, 29th October 2013. Just hope it's a release title for the XBox One!

you are missing out, it has some stand out memorable moments, my stand out moment (I have not completed it) was the car park level where my squad just decided to stay back and not come through it with my until I cleared the last section and then ran through the walls and ceiling to get back to where I was for the level to progress outside.

That was possible better than the 20 odd times I had to watch the opening FMV with the train as it kept resetting and not starting the game I assume as for some reason it had not managed to load all the assets yet so restarted itself.

Its a really slick operation ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom