Battlefield Hardline

So who's up for some car thieving tonight? before someone else cancels my internet.....;)

Have you jumped ship to Xbox One Paulie???

Hi mate I still have both consoles but have been mainly using the Xbox One recently and thoroughly enjoying it even though my eyesight is deteriorating as it attempts to make sense of the blocky graphics!;)

Cheeky!

Hi mate I still have both consoles but have been mainly using the Xbox One recently and thoroughly enjoying it even though my eyesight is deteriorating as it attempts to make sense of the blocky graphics!;)

Did you always have both? BF4 on both?

Did you always have both? BF4 on both?

Yes got shot of the PS4 for a couple of months! But have had both since and yes got BF4 for them both! I'm a glutton for punishment!

Yes got shot of the PS4 for a couple of months! But have had both since and yes got BF4 for them both! I'm a glutton for punishment!

How do you decide which to play?! Did Johnny Roberts etc jumps with you? What made you get rid, and then re-buy? I've no idea why I've so many questions... lol.

How do you decide which to play?! Did Johnny Roberts etc jumps with you? What made you get rid, and then re-buy? I've no idea why I've so many questions... lol.

Lol! I game share with the son in law who has an XBox so it works out a good deal. Most of the 360 guys went PS4 although JR. is trying to get his son to change his PS4 for the XBox One.

Got the PS4 again as I think there will be some good exclusives that I don't want to miss out on. Feel like I'm back at work lol!

I've got to say that both consoles are excellent but I think that Xbox live has the more robust online system!

What's the meaning of life? :)

I genuinely wish MS didn't balls up the XO launch so much so choosing which system was straight forward for everyone. The higher initial price, and lower spec, made me go PS4. Still waiting for my RL friends to upgrade as they're still on 360's! Although one did get a PS4 the other week, just waiting for the others now!

The new consoles caused divides which was a shame...

I've just started playing this again , fed up of the jumping round on cod so went back to this and really enjoying it , slowly becoming a Bf4 fanatic and Activision have killed my enjoyment of cod

Criminal Activity DLC due for release on 16th June for Premium, 2 weeks later for non-prem.

Anyone playing the new dlc? Not sure if I should purchase. I've put in a fair amount of time into hardline already. Thinking I might bite the bullet. £35.99 via my EA Access discount is looking the cheapest atm

Anyone playing the new dlc? Not sure if I should purchase. I've put in a fair amount of time into hardline already. Thinking I might bite the bullet. £35.99 via my EA Access discount is looking the cheapest atm

Aye me! :)

1434834510976.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom