Battlefield Hardline

Seemingly no one in the world playing this right now. Every Quick Match I join, no matter the game mode, is empty.

Edit: Server Browser tells a different story.

Last edited:
Now I've gotten into this and its mechanics, such as the quick kills and sniper shotguns, I'm enjoying it way more than I thought I would, especially after what I read about it when it came out.

Now I've gotten into this and its mechanics, such as the quick kills and sniper shotguns, I'm enjoying it way more than I thought I would, especially after what I read about it when it came out.
I love snipers got some amazing kills with them my favorite class

I can't get enough of the gunplay in this at the moment. I find it quite a satisfying shooter.

Im thinking of getting Hardline, already have The Getaway and Robbery add-ons for it, any point in the Deluxe over Standard editions, also is it an offline or online only, the only one on xbox is my little Nephews!
Thanks

Last edited:
Im thinking of getting Hardline, already have The Getaway and Robbery add-ons for it, any point in the Deluxe over Standard editions, also is it an offline or online only, the only one on xbox is my little Nephews!
Thanks

Might be worth checking out EA Access fella.

Might be worth checking out EA Access fella.

Yeah I have been thinking about it mate, already have BF4 premium on my ps4, the addons I listed are actually on the ps4 not the Xbox one which is a shame!

Yeah I have been thinking about it mate, already have BF4 premium on my ps4, the addons I listed are actually on the ps4 not the Xbox one which is a shame!

I am sure Hardline DLC or Premium is free at the moment via EA Access. I will try and check for you later.

For the £20 it will cost you its a bargain for all the games included plus you get the Trials included which would be good for BF1 this year.

I am sure Hardline DLC or Premium is free at the moment via EA Access. I will try and check for you later.

For the £20 it will cost you its a bargain for all the games included plus you get the Trials included which would be good for BF1 this year.

Would be great if you could please mate!
Thanks

This was via the The Vault and it does say 100% Off

20160620_185332.jpg

Thanks for checking chap. Now to find the best place to buy EA access

I had this from Launch. And to be honest I'd gotten bored of it. Constantly getting needed from 3 mile away. But I had a blast in the week and really enjoyed it. So I really installed the game and all the packs and I can honestly say it's one of the best online games I've ever played.

No contest, bf4.

Not that I've actually played hardline, but then I haven't eaten dog sh*t either.
Possibly a bit harsh trig. The SP was ropey but the MP was actually good fun. If they hadn't put the Battlefield name on it I actually think it would have been better received.

You should join us for R6 again soon.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom