Battlefield Hardline

Yeah I picked this up for £3.99,even if I don't like the mp,surely the single player is worth a go at that price.

Im thinking of getting Hardline, already have The Getaway and Robbery add-ons for it, any point in the Deluxe over Standard editions, also is it an offline or online only, my mates on PS4 don't own it and the only one on xbox is my little Nephews!
Thanks

I bought the ultimate edition for £15.99 which is peanuts for game and season pass but I deleted it today cus it's such bad game and it's taken up 73gb on my hard drive .. I liked look of the new map dlc but it's obvious it was all rushed dlc , I have friends who bought it day one for £80 ultimate edition and they didn't even download the dlc cus they hated hardline so much lol

Im thinking of getting Hardline, already have The Getaway and Robbery add-ons for it, any point in the Deluxe over Standard editions, also is it an offline or online only, my mates on PS4 don't own it and the only one on xbox is my little Nephews!
Thanks
There is a single player mode on this game its not online only like battlefront

Don’t know why people hate hardline the blood money mode is really good fun cops versus robbers, they have the police cars with the sirens and the gun play is good

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom