Battlefield V

Actually playing just now i was aware of stuttering - once you see it you can't unsee it so thanks fellas :smashin: :D

I think as @DFENS 360 suggests its when the assignments unlock.

@RTC89 beast mode isn't meant to be only for shiny graphics, it's supposed to improve performance, reduce the chance of bottlenecks and therefore lead to better frame rates... supposedly but who knows - I wouldn't be surprised if the opposite were true! :laugh:

@RTC89 beast mode isn't meant to be only for shiny graphics, it's supposed to improve performance, reduce the chance of bottlenecks and therefore lead to better frame rates... supposedly but who knows - I wouldn't be surprised if the opposite were true! :laugh:

Apparently only good for certain games been reading up on reddit.

How is it with the update no change? didnt get chance to get on last night but seen they was an update.

the update didn't change anything of benefit lets put it that way...

I'm going to take a break from this until they remove the level cap, then i'll come back for more frustrations.

Can't say I've noticed anything new with update either.

In other news, I've just gotten my first ever plane takedown with a panzerfaust! :clap:

Had a few games last night runs like complete shit still ... very annoying thing is with DICE I don't hold much hope of them actually fixing it to be honest.

I'm coming back to PS4 and will probably get this once EA access is a thing in July, will be interesting to see how it compares to the Xbox X.

I'm coming back to PS4 and will probably get this once EA access is a thing in July, will be interesting to see how it compares to the Xbox X.
Im no fan boy, I have both systems and I play all my games on the ps4 pro now, games just seem more populated. BFV plays the same on both systems and until recently they both have frame rate issues not one is better than the other both effected the same.

Im no fan boy, I have both systems and I play all my games on the ps4 pro now, games just seem more populated. BFV plays the same on both systems and until recently they both have frame rate issues not one is better than the other both effected the same.

I'm no fan boy, I'll still have access to the Xbox as the kids have them, but I want more story games like GoW so am giving up my X, I will be playing BF4 too as it's 1080p on the Ps4 loved that game, and I here its getting busier again on the servers.

I'm no fan boy, I'll still have access to the Xbox as the kids have them, but I want more story games like GoW so am giving up my X, I will be playing BF4 too as it's 1080p on the Ps4 loved that game, and I here its getting busier again on the servers.

yeah they is some very good story games on ps4 I have played and completed the last of us yet got it other week from here loved it, horizon dawn next on the list. enjoy

Last edited:
Reading a few comments on twitter about today's 4.2 patch, and it seems very positive, I have just subbed to EA access and I'm currently downloading it, look forward to seeing how it plays.

Played a few rounds on CQ tonight, was pretty good fun, no lags or stutters, hit reg felt fine, audio seems decent too with footsteps audible from most angles.

Definitely an improvement over the last patch released, hopefully this is a sign it can only get better.

Played a few rounds on CQ tonight, was pretty good fun, no lags or stutters, hit reg felt fine, audio seems decent too with footsteps audible from most angles.

Definitely an improvement over the last patch released, hopefully this is a sign it can only get better.

I might have to give it a go. Have they removed the level cap yet?

Still 50 one the Xbox One. Taking their sweet time with this change.

Boo-urns. I can't be bothered to play until they lift this - which can hardly take more than 90 seconds to code but knowing DICE, eminently possible to fark up and cause multiple game crippling bugs!

seen a couple of updates for this is it still the same with frame rate problems or can anyone confirm it's all sorted?

seen a couple of updates for this is it still the same with frame rate problems or can anyone confirm it's all sorted?
I've had no issues with it, runs lovely for me, even when assignments are completed.

Got this at the weekend via EA access and have to say, I love it.

Was not a fan of BF1 but this plays much better and I must of put more hours into this over 3 days than I did in 3 months with BF1.

Going to take a while to unlock stuff but will be fun doing so.

Is the frontlines mode still there. I enjoyed it when it first came out but they started breaking it with patches. Have they sorted all issues out now

New map is out today, will be giving that a try for sure.

Patch 4.4 is out and it's 14gb which includes the two new squad conquest maps plus quite a few fixes.

We've had to wait a while, but regular (ish) content is now coming out, all for free and pretty good on the whole. I noticed on the main menu there is a more obvious "chapter reward" option, rather than just tapping the touch pad (on PS4)

Patch 4.4 is out and it's 14gb which includes the two new squad conquest maps plus quite a few fixes.
Have they fixed the frame rates and stuttering? and lego trees, when they do might look at coming back and playing it again. Still they is a massive problem with camping on the game though.

Have they fixed the frame rates and stuttering? and lego trees, when they do might look at coming back and playing it again. Still they is a massive problem with camping on the game though.
I didn't play for long, the matchmaking was awful, kept putting me in foreign servers with massive pings

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom