Batwoman (CW)

Given a full season order from The CW
with the first season now set to consist of 22 episodes.

4 episodes in, watchable :laugh:

Last edited:
Just finishing Ep 5 via the CW app and VPN on AppleTV. Nowhere near as bad as the reviews and youtubers are making out, it’s a good storyline that borrows heavily from the source material. It’s certainly a worthy entry to the Arrow-verse.

Eight episodes in and I'm really liking it. In my opinion this has overtaken Supergirl.

Just watched the pilot ep. Full of clichés and the usual hero background. I feel its a bit of a joke really and wants to take itself seriously but can't pull it off. Not sure I'll be watching any more eps for now.

They’ve definitely dropped the ball on this one.
So Batwoman starts Sunday on E4, than Sky One for Crisis Crossover hour 1 on Monday, Hour 3 on Tuesday, Hour 4 on Wednesday, Hour 5 on Thursday, then 8 weeks later we get to watch Hour 2 as that’s when the Batwoman episode airs.

If you forgot its on E4 now or at E4+11pm don't forget Supernatural follows as well.

As a fan of superheros I'm strangely not feeling the love so far from the first two episodes.
Gotham had no superhero yet hit the ground running. Swamp Thing also started of brilliantly and stayed that way and got canceled. :(

I've not read any of this thread and assume some have watched the whole season and have a question...do any of the episodes of Batwoman, up to episode 9, need to be watched before watching the crossover episodes (Flash,Arrow etc)

I think you can get away without watching any ep prior to Crisis, although it will change the context/reaction with certain scenes, though you can fill in the dots

There is one slight spoiler which gives reference to something that happens later on, I’ve not watched those later episodes but I’m not that bothered that I know what’s to come.

HUSH now

Ep #19 "A Secret Kept From All the Rest" promo

Watched episode 6 on E4 last night,
So not only did they reference Tim Burtons Joker being part of this universe but also unless I’m mistaken the street in front of Wayne Tower was the same street where they filmed the truck flip scene in The Dark Knight.

according to what i have read episode 9 which is the 2nd episode of the crisis crossover in the arrow verse is not going to be shown, i checked the episodes on sky and sure enough episode 9 isn't that episode, something about not having permission to show it which is bizzare.

according to what i have read episode 9 which is the 2nd episode of the crisis crossover in the arrow verse is not going to be shown, i checked the episodes on sky and sure enough episode 9 isn't that episode, something about not having permission to show it which is bizzare.
Well that’s just bonkers so the UK doesn’t get to see it at all.
Seems it was a good job I watched via other none official methods then.
Edit: apparently the Crisis episode won’t be shown until August.

Well that’s just bonkers so the UK doesn’t get to see it at all.
Seems it was a good job I watched via other none official methods then.
Edit: apparently the Crisis episode won’t be shown until August.

august? that's crazy so people cannot watch the crossover episodes until that airs, i might just watch them and forget about the batwoman episode.

Really? I've been persevering with this travesty of a show (although actually the episode 9 they put in place of the real episode 9 wasn't that bad!) just to see the crossover episode.

I've got the other series filling up my Sky Box as I haven't been able to carry on watching any of them.

Any legit ways of seeing this missing episode?

Really? I've been persevering with this travesty of a show (although actually the episode 9 they put in place of the real episode 9 wasn't that bad!) just to see the crossover episode.

I've got the other series filling up my Sky Box as I haven't been able to carry on watching any of them.

Any legit ways of seeing this missing episode?

i was only going to watch the crossover episode of batwoman as i have no interest in batwoman as a series.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom