Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 09/03/2020

Status: Available to Pre-order (RC subs) General sale: Saturday 11th January, 6pm

BB_17.jpg

Attachments

• BB_17 (inside).jpg
    BB_17 (inside).jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 62
  • BB_17 (back).jpg
    BB_17 (back).jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Gah thats ugly. Solid pass, I'll stick with the 3D WWA steel inside my kimchi fullslip.

Tempted by the jungle book one though and could very well be persuaded by a 4k steel of the original beauty and the beast when that eventually gets listed :D

Only asked because we don't tend to get many of the Disney 4K releases in the UK.

Only asked because we don't tend to get many of the Disney 4K releases in the UK.
Live action we do now thankfully, it's the animation they've been skipping out on.

Hopefully the original BATB gets a UK release shortly though, as it's out in the US same time as this live action one. They've given us Aladdin and Lion king (granted they were to tie in with the new live action films) but missed out on the little mermaid, so who knows!

That is absolutely howling. What are they even thinking

Think I would have preferred the rear and front art to have been swapped around...

Think I would have preferred the rear and front art to have been swapped around...
Same. If they'd put beast on the front, inverted him and belle on the back it'd have been better. So then you'd have beauty and beast facing eachother as a wrap around. Also would work better if the spine was dark blue/grey to match.

But yeah howling steel. Yuck

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom