Becky Movie Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Watched this a while ago and was very pleasantly surprised. Kevin James was a revelation and Becky is, well you’ll have to watch. Highly recommended.

Is this a pay to watch movie .

Thanks for the headsup, Cas. Added to the list for: When feeling annoyed!

Thanks for the Review, Cas. Will watch out for this one.

Thanks, I’ll wait for it to watch free.

Yeah, it's out Monday to rent/buy, across all major platforms.

If the review is tagged all four Google/Sky/Amazon/Apple then you know it's a rental/purchase.

If it's tagged with one specific streaming provider, you know it's not.

Watched tonight with my teens and have to say it is so, so, soo stupid.
It's definitely a movie for horror/gore fans for the sake of it. The plot and its contrivances totally nuts. Characters are pig ignorant and generally play to expectation - apart from when they don't, just to make it even more nonsensical.
The directors obviously loved the lead's you took my dummy sulk face and overuse it.
Is it bad? Yes. Is it so bad it's good, Well, yes in part, but mainly due to the crazy kills that had us all laughing out loud a few times - more so than several comedies of late. There's the odd EWE! moments but nothing too bad and the absurdity destroys any real discomfort.
The only unexpected flashbacks it gave me was to Sharp Objects - which is no bad thing.

I noticed this is yet another thing online that has the ending laid out for the weak of mind and character. Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse really were before their time.

Thought it was great entertainment. Not realistic? Who gives a stuff, it's not a ducumentary. It'd be like complaining that Bond doesn't do enough paperwork for a civil servant.

Absolutely Terrible .... But very good

Hahaha. All of the above but a 9/10 as it wasn't what I expected. Boys night in film! Enjoy.

Well acted and directed..
Hardly any slow moments..

A little gem...plus some fun on the way
8/10

I thought the kid had a good hat. It was also nice to see Kevin James in something other than a comedy. He was actually pretty good. So, for me, overall I thought it worked out ok.

An entertaining 8/10 from me

Finally got around to watching this tonight. Not sure I’ve ever seen as gory parts in a film ever before. Two scenes in particular made me look away.

Great fun though and always good to see traditional comedic actors doing proper roles. The girl who played Becky put in a great performance too.

Good solid entertaining film, fast paced all the way. 7.5/10 for me.

Finally got around to watching this tonight. Not sure I’ve ever seen as gory parts in a film ever before. Two scenes in particular made me look away.

Great fun though and always good to see traditional comedic actors doing proper roles. The girl who played Becky put in a great performance too.

Good solid entertaining film, fast paced all the way. 7.5/10 for me.
:smashin:

Thought this was decent, ridiculous but outrageously so. They need to do a sequel, gotta find out what the
key is for
6/10

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom