Beetlejuice (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi (RC Slipcase Edition) - Zavvi (Steelbook Only)

Release date: 05/10/2020

Red Carpet Exclusive Slipcase. Steelbook will also be sold separately.

B.jpg

*Slipcase Exclusive to Red Carpet Subscription.
B_Zavvi_Red_Carpet_Slipcase (front).jpg

B_Zavvi_Red_Carpet_Slipcase.jpg

Attachments

• B_Zavvi_Red_Carpet_Slipcase (back).jpg
    B_Zavvi_Red_Carpet_Slipcase (back).jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 70
  • B_(inside).jpg
    B_(inside).jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 77
  • B_(back).jpg
    B_(back).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 66
  • B_(open).jpg
    B_(open).jpg
    210 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I think this will be the one I'll go for.

Nice effin steel!

HONK, HONK!

I may as well pick this one up as well.

Slipcase is great, steel case not so much, tis very Tim Burton though.

stuck on a call and missed the code window, balls :facepalm: still ordered though!

Code only works on preorders for about 10 or so minutes from going live. It will work again if item is still in stock on release date

Is RCVIP the actual code? They want £4 for just the slipcover?
Yes, and yes. Code isn't supposed to work on preorders, but often does for very limited time.

Email received showing as dispatched!

Hopefully sometime next week! :)

Mine still has not arrived, nor has the Halloween 4K steelbook, despite being sent at the same time as the Back to the Future steelbook set last week (which arrived the same day I got the despatch email).

Should I be worried...? :eek:

Mine still has not arrived, nor has the Halloween 4K steelbook, despite being sent at the same time as the Back to the Future steelbook set last week (which arrived the same day I got the despatch email).

Should I be worried...?

No, I wouldn't say so and speaking of my own area - RM has been lagging behind at thereabouts of 10 to 14 days of being nudged that a dispatch has been completed from Zavvi and Zoom too for that matter.

I'm expecting my copies to arrive sometime next week.

I too am waiting on the same 2 steels.

I really love the visual design of this steelbook, and the slipcover is great, but is there a reason the yellow border / image is so low down? It looks like it was designed with the black and silver ‘4K ultra HD’ banner in mind, but then that wasn’t used.

Last edited:
My Halloween 4K steelbook arrived today from Zavvi but I still haven't received the Beetlejuice one despite it being sent at the same time. Getting a bit worried about it now. Hope it comes tomorrow!

Mine finally arrived today after a week. Thankfully it is undamaged.

Steelbook has a nice glossy finish but I am not that keen on the choice of artwork to be honest. Looks a bit too surreal even for this movie!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom