Beginners guide to Forza horizon 4

thedoswells

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well this is embarrassing but I wondered if there was a really basic guide to this game.
I'm not a gamer and started this up. Now I've no idea where I am or how to actually do a race etc.
All I seem to be able to choose is to drive from where I last was, and when I get to the destination, nothing happens lol. Thanks

If you go to an event there's a prompt on screen showing which button to press to enter it. From memory its the small option button just above the d-pad (up, down, left, right) which has 2 overlapping boxes on its face.

Also in the map screen you can select any icon on the map and set a marker for it so when driving you have a sat nav type guide to it on the mini map on the screen.

If you go to an event there's a prompt on screen showing which button to press to enter it. From memory its the small option button just above the d-pad (up, down, left, right) which has 2 overlapping boxes on its face.

Also in the map screen you can select any icon on the map and set a marker for it so when driving you have a sat nav type guide to it on the mini map on the screen.

right I’ve had a look and now have worked it out. Thanks very much for the help

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom