Best 5G phone for about £250?

Kazzz20

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've been looking at the Xiaomi Mix 3 5G. Looks like it has a good camera which is important to me.

Any other suggestions please?

Thanks

I would think carefully about buying the xiaomi mi mix 3 5g, it’s not going to get a lot of support from Xiaomi due to low sales, but I think it’s going to be the cheapest 5g phone for a while, The Samsung a51 5g is £429

Last edited:
Hey that doesn't bother me a whole lot. I have the Xiaomi Mi 5 just now. There is also the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G for about £270, the Mix 3 5G is about £235.

Any more thoughts anyone?

Thanks

Hey that doesn't bother me a whole lot. I have the Xiaomi Mi 5 just now. There is also the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G for about £270, the Mix 3 5G is about £235.

Any more thoughts anyone?

Thanks
Not really lol, didn’t know about the mi 10 lite 5 g, that looks a good phone and the best option I think, I looked hard at the mi mix 3 5g , it’s a great looking phone, but it’s already been virtually abandoned by xiaomi, there are Nokia 5g phones coming out, but they might not be released till next year.

What do you reckon of its photo/video capabilities of both? The Mix 3 5G is meant to be pretty good. There doesnt seem to be a whole lot on the 10 Lite, however i've seen it has EIS compared to the Mix 3 OIS. Not too sure about its low light performance.

Dont know about the cameras, I use YouTube to look for reviews

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom