Question Best way to watch UV movies on my tv?

thewoe2

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

I used to watch UV movies via Wuaki but now it seems they have dropped UV support, Ive started using Talk Talk TV but it does not contain my whole collection.

Are there any other apps on my LG oled that can play my UV collection? Any Apps on the ps4 or Xbox one s?

Why is it so difficult to watch UV movies on our tv's in the UK?

Ultraviolet is pretty much useless, even Flixster have decided to drop it in the US.
To our Flixster Video US Customers:

As of August 28, 2017, the Flixster Video US service no longer provides code redemption and playback of titles due to circumstances beyond our control related to the unexpected shutdown of a critical vendor. Flixster Video customers can still redeem codes and access their UltraViolet video collections by linking their UltraViolet accounts to Vudu, another UltraViolet retailer. Consumers who have previously linked their UltraViolet accounts to other UltraViolet digital retailers such as FandangoNow can continue to access their video libraries at those retailers.
Flixster Video

It's a case of watch this space for Flixster UK

Ultraviolet is pretty much useless, even Flixster have decided to drop it in the US.

Flixster Video

It's a case of watch this space for Flixster UK

Yeah i saw that a little while ago, i used to redeem all my digital movies through flixster but they released a patch which stopped us from doing it through the app here in the UK.

I guess ill have to stick with Talk talk tv for now and carry on with my blurays :)

I redeemed Logan code via Google Play because I can watch it via the Youtube app on the PS4.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom