Beverly Hills Cop (1984) 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi

Release date: 30/11/2020

Newly remastered for 4K UHD under supervision of director Martin Brest.
BHC_4K.jpg

SPECIAL FEATURES:
  • BHC MIXTAPE '84 (4K)
  • COMMENTARY BY DIRECTOR MARTIN BREST
  • DELETED SCENES (HD)
  • BEHIND THE SCENES: 1984 INTERVIEWS (HD)
  • THEATRICAL TRAILER (HD)
  • ISOLATED SCORE TRACK
  • BEVERLY HILLS COP – THE PHENOMENON BEGINS
  • A GLIMPSE INSIDE THE CASTING PROCESS
  • THE MUSIC OF BEVERLY HILLS COP
  • LOCATION MAP

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Aye. Another 80’s classic on the way. :smashin:

I was just thinking about Eddie Murphy films & how great they are.

Probably not the most suited to UHD, but I’d still love to see how they come up.

If they’re outstanding transfers, I may be tempted.

Very Nice, it was already available on Itunes but now its finally being released on disc which ofcourse means sharper image ! So does anyone know what kind of subtitles are available on the disc and if this site ships their products to all of europe?

Excellent.

I’m liking this like one of Serge’s espressos.

Excellent. Some classic Murphy in time for Christmas. :clap:

OP updated with artwork (UK should end up same but with rating logos as usual) and a little info.

This is one of those films you can literally watch over & over and you still laugh at (even anticipate) the jokes.

It is a superb film and one of my all time faves - will be ace in 4k hdr :smashin:

Yeh, I watched the **** out of this when I was a kid and loved it. I reckon it's at least a decade or 2 since i've seen it though so very much looking forward to revisiting it.

Going from VHS (or maybe DVD) viewing to 4K will be :cool:

Wish Midnight Run (same Director) would get a 4K release. What a double bill buddy movie that would be.

I imagine this will be around January release date if it’s paramount. I guess I’ll import it from eBay for a few quid extra as it’s that good of a movie

beverly hills 1 & 2 were very good on bluray and now beverly hills cop is coming to 4k, its a classic of a movie and i will buy, thanks for posting this 4k,

Day 1 preorder for me as its Paramount I hope they also get out UK Collateral & Coming To America 4K Discs this year as well before xmas along with The Golden Child BD!

GTF outta here..

Espresso with lemon twist at the ready for this one.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom