Billions (Showtime) Season 5 / S6 (2022)

any news on a date in the UK on sky atlantic ?

Apparenty they only filmed 7 episodes with the remaining halted/posponed due to covid-19?

Apparenty they only filmed 7 episodes with the remaining halted/posponed due to covid-19?

Yes. I think they’re all filmed, but only 7 have had all post production work done. We’ll have to wait until later in the year for the remaining 5.

Yes. I think they’re all filmed, but only 7 have had all post production work done. We’ll have to wait until later in the year for the remaining 5.
I think i will wait until it is all available

As Glenn01 asked, anybody any idea when Sky Atlantic will be airing S5?

Normally I would have said straight away after the US broadcast, but with the current situation, I wonder if they’ll wait until the season is complete and then air it all in one go?

If they haven't announced yet (I've not been looking), I suspect they may be waiting.

I looked on their Never Miss thing, it just said no further information, so it could be a while.

So the US are already airing this even though only about 3/4 of it done?

That is correct. So at some point it's going to do a Walking Dead and disappear for a few months. That's why I'm not bothering for now.

I'm not even sure they actually got round to filming the last few episodes either, contrary to the above. But I may be wrong.

Either way it's definitely not all ready for a complete airing.

Twitter this morning
BD652CCC-DB45-42C9-97F2-E5C335EFEF54.jpeg

Last edited:
Good news, but I'm getting a bit worried it's starting to outstay it's welcome. Like Ray Donovan.

Season 4 was good, but not as good as Season's 1-3. And the rivalry between Ax and Chuck is wearing a bit thin.

Rather see it go out on a high than just drag on. No idea what Season 5 has been looking like either.

Still waiting for end of season 5.

Good news, but I'm getting a bit worried it's starting to outstay it's welcome. Like Ray Donovan.

Season 4 was good, but not as good as Season's 1-3. And the rivalry between Ax and Chuck is wearing a bit thin.

Rather see it go out on a high than just drag on. No idea what Season 5 has been looking like either.

Yes in fact I might not bother watching season 5 I don't really care anymore. Perhaps if nothing better is on..

The hubby has started watching this. The first episode had an entertaining start and then it's more of the same. Basically big boys trying to get one over on each other. I don't think this one is going to keep my interest unless it speeds up a bit There is one angle that could bear fruit but not giving the game away....

Well 7 episodes of the new season have all dropped at once, but when are the rest coming? Have they even finished filming them yet?

Not sure I'm interested in starting and then stopping Walking Dead style.

Plus Succession is more than filling my financial drama needs right now....

Looks like they do film this while broadcasting seeing as there's no CGI to do.
It did premiere in US two months later usual.
Maybe they'll do some Blacklist style animation :D

So did anyone watch the 7 episodes? Have any thoughts? I was going to but decided against it.

The show itself seems to have died off a bit to be honest though, not as much chatter about it anywhere this season.

Yeah & IMDb ratings reflect so but maybe it'll be better to wait for the remaining 5 episodes as the momentum obviously got slammed by Covid.
Would like S6 to be final though.

Second half of S5 resumes next week :)
For Sky folks that'll be Wednesday 9pm although I think just for the return it's also on earlier at 2am

I actually watched the first 7 episodes and just forgot to post in here!

Not great at all. The weakest the show has been for sure. I think it's time to bring it to a conclusion to be honest.

Well 7 episodes of the new season have all dropped at once, but when are the rest coming? Have they even finished filming them yet?

Not sure I'm interested in starting and then stopping Walking Dead style.

Plus Succession is more than filling my financial drama needs right now....
@richp007 , wait, I missed this one. What happened with Walking Dead? I watched most of the first season, but then I gave up.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom