Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey (7 February 2020)

Rate me

• Total voters
71139515_2579141205485548_8122466971364098048_n.jpg

Official Trailer

I'm a bit of a DCEU apologist, and even enjoyed Suicide Squad (Extended Cut mind...), so it's nice to see Harley giving a nod to Leto's 'Mr J'. Happy with the trailer, but I'm not sure I'll be making a trip to flicks for it though...

Yeah happy to watch it one night on the sofa. No cinema required.

Robbie's Quinn was the only saving grace for Suicide Squad.

I thought Harley Quinn was the worst thing about Suicide Squad. I saw nothing in that trailer that makes me want to pay to watch this.
You can tell she's the producer. Nobody else gets a look-in

Every time Harley Quinn speaks it just reminds me of Emo Philips :zonked:

Watched the trailer last night, this looks dreadful :laugh:

I thought Harley Quinn was the worst thing about Suicide Squad. I saw nothing in that trailer that makes me want to pay to watch this.
You can tell she's the producer. Nobody else gets a look-in
If it not said on the trailer title I thought I was watching a trailer for a film called Harley Quinn.
Seems like she was a popular character in Suicide Squad they parachuted her into a team that did not have her in the past being mainly Batgirl, Huntress and Black Canary in the comics and was the same in the TV series.

Saw the trailer for this before Joker - awful.

She was the best thing from Suicide Squad, yet somehow they've made her very very annoying in this trailer.

Saw the trailer for this before Joker - awful.

She was the best thing from Suicide Squad, yet somehow they've made her very very annoying in this trailer.
For me it seems as though the studios notice something in a film and rather than keep it in its perfect state, over egg it. I thought Guardians of the Galaxy was pitch perfect with the comedy and some of the subsequent films over did it which made them silly not funny.
As with this Harley was good in SS so lets fill a film out with her.

There two saying they should know. Sometimes less means more and Too much of a good thing can be bad.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom