Black Friday & Cyber Monday UK 2017: Deals and Bargains & Discussion

The LG OLED77G7V has been discounted from £19,999 to £7,999 at multiple retailers (PRC Direct, Richer Sounds and Sevenoaks are all confirmed). That's easily the biggest discount I've seen yet.

Note, Richer Sounds and Sevenoaks have not updated their sites to reflect the sale, and they are all quoting end of November on-wards for delivery.

Quite pleased with my LG 55C7 OLED for £1350 from Currys. Remember paying more for a HD Ready 32" LG LCD for my first house in 2005.

This morning, the PC World website (not the main Currys website) had the LG OLED65C7 for £2499, with 10% off the marked price using the LSTV10 code. I think that's a very fair price for the technology and screen size. However, they now seem to have changed the 10% off logo with a "Black Tag" logo, and the code no longer works in the checkout :-(

I've also been looking at US Black Friday prices to get a broad idea about how low the UK prices could go (either this week or in the January sales). Of note, I saw the following prices for Sony products I'm also interested in:

- Sony UBP-X800 4K UHD Player for $180
- Sony STR-DN1080 AV Amp for $400
- Sony XBR-49X900E (KD-49XE9005 in the UK) for $899

Those are great prices, and I'm hoping we could get a pound for dollar match, which allows for the exchange rate conversion, VAT to be added, and the higher margins needed by UK retailers. A 49XE9005 for £900 would be a great Christmas present!

Sevenoaks have the Sony KD-65A1 for £3600, which doesn't seem too bad (although not as cheap as the LG 65 OLED).

Where will I get a new Sonos play 1 at a good discount?

Where will I get a new Sonos play 1 at a good discount?

Last year they all price matched Amazon at £139, however with a new model out so recently I imagine any offers will be for the older model.

Last year they all price matched Amazon at £139, however with a new model out so recently I imagine any offers will be for the older model.

Booo! Hoping to get something off the newer model.

If anyone sees a Andrew James Vacuum Sealer deal , give us a shout . Seen it on Tesco Direct for £47.99 .

This thing here .
91aRRf4VtPL._SL1500_.jpg

Some cracking deals on the 55" OLED's.

Amazon have the hive with professional install for 159.99

Hive Active Heating and Hot Water with Professional Installation, Works with Amazon Alexa

Sevenoaks have the Sony KD-65A1 for £3600, which doesn't seem too bad (although not as cheap as the LG 65 OLED).

We do have 24 months interest free available on this model to help spread the cost :smashin:

If you're looking for a bargain on a 4K HDR LED TV, we have the 55" & 65" Sony XE85s with a free Sony UBP-X800, free 5 year warranty, free Google Play content and free delivery for £949 & £1399 respectively.

Can be found here.

All of our Black Friday deals will be live at 12:01AM Friday - watch this space.

Until then, all of our competitor price match offers can be found here.

BR,

Mike @ Sevenoaks.

We do have 24 months interest free available on this model to help spread the cost :smashin:

If you're looking for a bargain on a 4K HDR LED TV, we have the 55" & 65" Sony XE85s with a free Sony UBP-X800, free 5 year warranty, free Google Play content and free delivery for £949 & £1399 respectively.

Can be found here.

All of our Black Friday deals will be live at 12:01AM Friday - watch this space.

Until then, all of our competitor price match offers can be found here.

BR,

Mike @ Sevenoaks.

Mike, do any of the above Sony TV offers, have 3D ?

The LG OLED77G7V has been discounted from £19,999 to £7,999 at multiple retailers (PRC Direct, Richer Sounds and Sevenoaks are all confirmed). That's easily the biggest discount I've seen yet.

Note, Richer Sounds and Sevenoaks have not updated their sites to reflect the sale, and they are all quoting end of November on-wards for delivery.
Best av deals have it at £5999, which is a great price for a 77 inch oled
LG OLED77G7V 77

Yeah it's been changed back upto £7999 now, it was £5999 for a good few hours

Damn that would have been the bargain of the century!

Mike, do any of the above Sony TV offers, have 3D ?

Hi - unfortunately not. Although I would say the depth of the image on both models (particularly the A1) is absolutely superb.

I do not think any of the screens we sell have 3D capabilities any more.

BR,

Mike.

Last edited:
Hi - unfortunately not. Although I would say the depth of the image on both models (particularity the A1) is absolutely superb.

I do not think any of the screens we sell have 3D capabilities any more.

BR,

Mike.

Thanks for the info, Mike. It's a great deal, but unfortunately my friend needs 3D. ( I know that feature is being fazed out now, by most TV manufacturers. )

Thanks for the info, Mike. It's a great deal, but unfortunately my friend needs 3D. ( I know that feature is being fazed out now, by most TV manufacturers. )

Ah - I see. I think you will struggle to find a premium set that has 3D these days. You may want to consider looking at projectors (bit more of a commitment for the room) but a lot of those still offer 3D. Although if you're after 4K & 3D the prices rise. We have a full HD 3D Optoma HD39Darbee for £899.

BR,

Mike.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom