Black Myth: Wu Kong

I love the journey to the west story the Monkey Tv series was a favourite of mine and Ninja theory did a decent job with Enslaved for their version of the story, this looks great although I'm not really a Souls games fan so hoping it's not too much in that direction.

Really like the look of this, apparently the team is only 30 people, fantastic work.

Saw this on YouTube yesterday.. Looks barmy :D the combat seemed very smooth and fast.. Hopefully it will play the same way in real timel gameplay

This looks really good but at present has no western publisher (or full development team apparently). It sounds like all work done so far has been on pc too.

I really hope this is picked up

The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!!! 👊

This is looking great, can’t wait to play some Monkey magic.

While looking forward & waiting the release of Black Myth: Wukong, I'm playing this old 2D version

I’ve never heard of this game before, can’t believe I missed it. Looks like a hybrid of Rayman and Trine. Just noticed it’s on Game Pass as well, thanks :smashin:

Last edited:
Just watched this before you posted, looks fantastic!

Always thought this looked like it could be excellent, but was a little worried that it would be one of those games that fizzled out... Doesn't much look like that however. It's progressed really well.

It does look amazing but still quite a way off, I think they're targeting 2023. It's actually listed as coming to PS4 and Xbox One as well as PS5 and Series X, but surely by then it will be PC and current gen consoles only.

Still looking very nice, I'm looking forward to this whenever it releases.

I’ve been waiting for a proper Sun Wu Kong game for my entire life. Finally a release date. I really hope they do it justice.

... I've had my eye on this for some time.. but one of the most recent previews said it was basically just boss battles, no real exploring, etc which has me concerned.. I'm a sticker for a souls game, but not just three bosses! I need some adventuring and respite! :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom