Black ops 3 multiplayer problems.

Geordie Bry

Established Member
Reaction score
Last couple of weeks game is fine for a couple of hours then starts to freeze and stutter a bit like lag. Get the connection error plug in middle of screen briefly. Internet is sky fibre 75 meg dl 19.5 ul. All connection checks come back fine on Xbox one. Ping is also good. Anyone had similar problems.
Thanks Bryan.

Nat type possibly.
When you go on and play online, the at the bottom it tells you.

Mine was moderate changed to open and it still lags occasionally but it's server related but had helped abit for me.

Nat type possibly.
When you go on and play online, the at the bottom it tells you.

Mine was moderate changed to open and it still lags occasionally but it's server related but had helped abit for me.
Nat is open mate. It's got me beat. Runs great for 2 hrs then unplayable.

Is it normally late of an evening when you get issues ?

Could be the matchmaking once the yanks get online and people out of your region. I found with COD the connection can be up and down and all over the place. Think in recent time Blops 3 was the worse for me, would play fine for a few games then just go to shit.

Would spend most my time backing out of lobbies just to try and get a decent connection.

Is it normally late of an evening when you get issues ?

Could be the matchmaking once the yanks get online and people out of your region. I found with COD the connection can be up and down and all over the place. Think in recent time Blops 3 was the worse for me, would play fine for a few games then just go to sh*t.

Would spend most my time backing out of lobbies just to try and get a decent connection.
Yes usually about 9pm. But what I can't understand is the two mates I game with aren't having issues.

Yes usually about 9pm. But what I can't understand is the two mates I game with aren't having issues.
Gaming and lag in gaming has changed so much since they started to try and compensate bad connections. You might find that your connection is better for what ever reason than your mates and the game is trying to change your connection unfairly at least that's the way I see it.

I strongly believe that people with poor internet should not be allowed to screw up other peoples gaming, they should be paired up with like wise connections and leave it at that.

Back in the days of CoD2 there was something very honest about lag in games that now is all very shady and I don't like it one bit....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom