Black Ops 4

Anyone still play this? been hammering it again just lately enjoyed the nuketown 24/7 over the weekend but its tough playing with randoms who just spawn and force spawn rotate

I stopped after the first week and never went back and just kept playing WW2 for the year. I hated this. It's right up there with Infinite Warfare as the worst call of duty in my opinion.

I hope Modern Warfare 4 is more like COD4/MW2 and not like this.

I stopped after the first week and never went back and just kept playing WW2 for the year. I hated this. It's right up there with Infinite Warfare as the worst call of duty in my opinion.

I hope Modern Warfare 4 is more like COD4/MW2 and not like this.

I'm complete opposite never played COD as much, normally play for couple months then never looked at again

Anyone know what the large update I'm downloading tonight is for?

11.4gb of camo skins probably

Any one else finding cost of reserve crates, camo's etc insane.
I got a cheap copy with season pass and got free cod point's included.
Still i can not bring myself to use the point's at curent prices i have 1600 left.

Went back on this game the last few days to get myself reading for the new COD.

Game play aside, what a huge mess the menu system is. Even as a veteran COD player, I was confused to what was what. With loot boxes, black market, duplicates, tier system, creates ect.

All looks a mess.

The more I watch videos of the new COD the more I like it but it all comes down to what they do with micro transactions, free dlc ect.

but it all comes down to what they do with micro transactions,

This is going to be one game i will not be suprised by anything they do with micro transctions.
What's the lowest thing they could charge extra for?
Maybe non jamming gun version £20, extra £1 for mags after a certain number are used.
This is extreme i know but if they did it this would just not suprise me.
I still have not spent cod points i got for free when buying blops 4 as i can not believe the cost of the crap they chuck out. It's the principal of it.

Last edited:
all comes down to what they do with micro transactions, free dlc ect.

Think you will be disappointed then did you not see the turn over in black ops 4,EA,Fortnite. micro transactions have been massive for any game developer

The vmp is insane it melts everything think it’s only available in loot boxes. Tried blackout again and it’s all about sniping even snipers are getting sniped. Wish they would have a no sniper mode as graphics are really good

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom