Black Ops 4

If anybody still cares how are people finding Hot Pursuit, I think it's quite a hoot?!

If anybody still cares how are people finding Hot Pursuit, I think it's quite a hoot?!

I'm really enjoying it . Don't like how a lot of the new outfits are locked behind the paywall but I'm pretty much just using 'Woods' and 'Zero' anyway

A hoot pursuit

Start the car!

hqdefault.jpg

I’m still loving the MP, and to add to that the World League format adds another fun dimension

I’m still loving the MP, and to add to that the World League format adds another fun dimension

I've not gone anywhere near that mode thinking it's some top player league thing in which I'd be dog meat, is that not the case?

I've not gone anywhere near that mode thinking it's some top player league thing in which I'd be dog meat, is that not the case?
Not at all, it’s seeded based on your first 5 games.

It would be much better if you played as a team in the league as you always get people dicking about.

In case anyone hasn't been on blackout yet, they've changed the season on the map to 'Spring'.
Looks really bright with plenty of colour. Purple trees are a bit weird though

As good as the multiplayer is on this, the whole supply drops, season pass, loot boxes ect, is such a mess. This week if you spend £15 you get a melee weapon lol. Just a joke.

Plus, I go back to the fact that as we now can't buy map packs, the game for me is boring now. Played the same maps to death and I refuse to spend £40 on a season pass that gives me less new maps than a map pack use to!

As good as the multiplayer is on this, the whole supply drops, season pass, loot boxes ect, is such a mess. This week if you spend £15 you get a melee weapon lol. Just a joke.

Plus, I go back to the fact that as we now can't buy map packs, the game for me is boring now. Played the same maps to death and I refuse to spend £40 on a season pass that gives me less new maps than a map pack use to!
I played all 3 of the new maps when they were freely available recently, only the mountain village one was half decent so I won’t be paying £40.00 either

Never play multiplayer, first COD in years I haven’t prestiged, prefer and so do my mates the blackout which I think is excellent

I'm gutted Hot Pursuit has gone, to make matters worse the replacement Alcatraz mode is awful in my opinion.

I'm gutted Hot Pursuit has gone, to make matters worse the replacement Alcatraz mode is awful in my opinion.

I'd been logging in every day for a game or 2 to do hot pursuit and get my daily tier skip. Played Alcatraz twice and haven't switched the game on again and that was over a week ago.
I wanted the union jack parachute but not bothered now. Got too many other games to play anyway

I'd been logging in every day for a game or 2 to do hot pursuit and get my daily tier skip. Played Alcatraz twice and haven't switched the game on again and that was over a week ago.
I wanted the union jack parachute but not bothered now. Got too many other games to play anyway

It's back:clap:

slight freezers and lag? is there a problem with ps4 and black ops 4? I got a ps4 pro and bo4 yesterday and it plays terrible. Friday I played on my xbox one x and bo4 no issues smooth ?

I've noticed a bit of ocasdional stutter and lag on my Pro since the new Operation was launched, nothing major though

If anyone still reads this thread, is it just me or do the Strike Team members move like they've soiled themselves?

If anyone still reads this thread, is it just me or do the Strike Team members move like they've soiled themselves?
They are mean bastards though one just landed on my head

They are mean bastards though one just landed on my head

I used to think that but since my epiphany they just make me laugh how they seem to run with their knees joined together.

It reminds me how my lad used to walk when he'd filled his nappy!

Anyone still play this? been hammering it again just lately enjoyed the nuketown 24/7 over the weekend but its tough playing with randoms who just spawn and force spawn rotate

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom