Black Ops III (Beta)

Really got into this by the end of the ps4 beta, like the new 'accompany the robot' mode. Though some of the players on 40+ ranking were so overpowering with their robot suits and high fire rate guns.

I think this will go down pretty well on the XB1. I've enjoyed the PS4 beta a lot but the controller is awful for fps and I've found myself getting cramp after 20mins. If you've played and enjoyed Titanfall you'll feel right at home with the wall running, although it isn't as smooth and as fast as Titanfall - but I think that's actually to this games benefit, if it had the same speed and fluidity of Titanfall it would stray back into the AW frenzy of jumping all over the place. The wall running and jumping in this game requires a bit of thought and dare I say it - skill. You will often find yourself falling off a wall into an abyss if you keep button mashing and hoping for the best.

If you liked Titanfall and Black Ops 1 & 2 then chances are you will like this. I'm looking forward to smashing the beta on XB1 in a few days, with a "proper" controller :p

Any spare beta codes please pm

Pre ordered from game yesterday, but they're not giving beta codes out any more. So if anyone has a spare code please drop me a pm. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Yeah that's exactly what I done with the PS4 and XB1 versions. It's been extended and is now open to everyone on PS4 without the need for a code, so chances are it will be similar on XB1 towards the end of the beta.

Hi guys stuck my beta code which has been accepted. Any ideas how I initiate the download? My internets only 2meg so keen to get it started now :)

Hi guys stuck my beta code which has been accepted. Any ideas how I initiate the download? My internets only 2meg so keen to get it started now :)

You can't download until it's on the store and it won't be until the beta starts.

I haven't received my beta code from Amazon yet, hurry up because I want to cancel it!!

not too sure why I am bothering, will be out of the country anyway. So if I do get a code emailed by Activision I will let one of you fellas have it.

Got email with 3 codes but cant redeem them yet, get a message saying:
Something went wrong.
Sorry about that. Please try again later.

you do now.

Has anyone had luck entering a code this morning??, just tried the one mudshark sent, and not working on the beta website or on the xb console store.

Maybe it's not live in Europe yet?

Edit loads of people on Twitter with code reedem problems and activision are working on it

Last edited:
The problem is with live, a bit gutted as was hoping to at least get it downloading before heading to bed ready to play when I get up

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom