Black Ops III

I haven't been playing this much in the past few months but I've got back on it recently to try the new maps out for once! I actually quite enjoy all of the new maps, a nice fresh change and I find if you play in a party with another person with them then you'll often find they come into standard rotation for TDM and such.

I finally chalked up my 75 wins for the contract, I've not packed a single new weapon in all my time playing with the exception of the L4 Siege launcher which came from the Bribe Weapon Box for having the season pass, the only one I was desperate to get was the NX Shadow Claw as I love throwing axe's and stuff like that and as a secondary weapon it looks beast.

I opened the 10 Rare Box's for the 75 wins, got nothing but rubbish and a few new heads and bodies, then burned the dupes and opened more, still nothing, then finally open my last box which was the guaranteed weapon Bribe Box and:
IMG_a5e7ba28-27c5-4994-aa54-8bceed864f10.png

Finally!! :D

Scrumpy could do this challenge if he was not so hyper all the time

Wow I didnt realise you had to use cryptokeys to unlock certain weapons.
That's going to be some grind. No doubt they will let you buy cryptokeys with real money.

Yea you buy cod points which equates to cryptokeys effectively. It's random though so you could spend £10 and get all the weapons (unlikely) or spend £1000 and get 1

Thanks. I did wonder where the weapons people had came from.
I've just looked in black market and I had a weapon bribe and 10 supply drops. I got a baseball bat. But with 10 gold supply drops and 30 rare cryptokey drops I did not get one weapon. Just a load of callsigns and weapon camos.
Seems a bit of a stitch up really.

I got an axe with my weapon bribe a few weeks ago.

The other day in a normal 30 crypto key box I got the marshal 16.

Thanks. I did wonder where the weapons people had came from.
I've just looked in black market and I had a weapon bribe and 10 supply drops. I got a baseball bat. But with 10 gold supply drops and 30 rare cryptokey drops I did not get one weapon. Just a load of callsigns and weapon camos.
Seems a bit of a stitch up really.

If you win 75 matches you get another weapon bribe and 10 more supply drops. *One time only*

Brass knuckles for 75 wins... Already had them... What a waste ***

Every game is lagging for me this week even the graphics of the guy before the games load is just jittery.

It has rubber banded a bit yesterday for me. I'm also finding on knockout the game keeps freezing mid game then carrying on for a bit before doing it again

I got the skullcrusher for my weapon bribe but this week got the FFAR (Famas) in a 30-key supply drop and it's pretty good in hardcore.

I have done a Hard Reset and it is asking for my Microsoft details Email Address and Password. I can't remember either so enter the same ones my pc uses for Microsoft. It tells me it is wrong although i use the same details on my pc.

You did not need to do a Reset......a Reboot would of sufficed.
You will need to enter the details you use to login to Xbox.com

I Googled a hard reboot and it told me it was a Hard Reset lol so i just carried on and did it. I have used the one linked to my pc and it will not accept it but yet it works on my pc.

It will be the Email Address and Password used to create your Xbox Live Account, may not be your PC Account.

Do you know the email you used when you signed up to Xbox Live or Created your Gamertag.

In Future a Hard Reboot is done by Holding Down the Power Button on the Console until it beeps, wait for the light on the Power Supply to go Orange then unplug the Power Supply for 2 minutes then plug back in and turn back on.

I just tried logging into Xbox.com with the email address and password i thought it was but i am logging into it with a username i do not use.

Tried the pro game modes last night. Nuketown uplink was crazy. Lots of XP to be had, though.

Lagtastic last night. Almost every game in the new playlist had people bouncing around on one red bar.
Half the games did not even finish due to server errors.

Attachments

• 1465804006650.jpg
    1465804006650.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 96
Lagtastic last night. Almost every game in the new playlist had people bouncing around on one red bar.
Half the games did not even finish due to server errors.

I have had spates of that all week. Unplayable lobbies where everyone is in slo mo were the order of the day at times.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom