Black Ops III

I was playing it last night and as usual didn't have any issues in-game, however when my friend was the party leader the three of us were on 3 bar connection (didn't seem to affect me) but when I was leader we were all back to 4 bar.

The problem I was having though is that I was really struggling to find full lobbies most of the time on standard Core TDM which is one of the most popular game modes? Sure we found some that were full but on the whole we'd often see 3vs3 or just me my friend and two randoms in the lobby waiting for others..

I was playing it last night and as usual didn't have any issues in-game, however when my friend was the party leader the three of us were on 3 bar connection (didn't seem to affect me) but when I was leader we were all back to 4 bar.

The problem I was having though is that I was really struggling to find full lobbies most of the time on standard Core TDM which is one of the most popular game modes? Sure we found some that were full but on the whole we'd often see 3vs3 or just me my friend and two randoms in the lobby waiting for others..

I noticed that, or 3 v 1 lobbies as well. Why would the connection drop slightly if someone else was hosting the party as I've seen that as well.

I noticed that, or 3 v 1 lobbies as well. Why would the connection drop slightly if someone else was hosting the party as I've seen that as well.
I'm really not sure, it doesn't tend to effect my gameplay but he claims he notices playing on a 3 bar, I switch to host of the lobby, we get 4 bar connections and he stops moaning..

PS4 users will beable to play MW remastered campaign a month early.

Baseball Bats!!!!!!! Really??

Hopped back on this last couple of nights and youve got people running around with baseball bats and other nonsense

Are they determined to ruin this?

Put me right off ordering the new one. Will wait for Modern warfare remaster as a standalone title I think

Baseball Bats!!!!!!! Really??

Hopped back on this last couple of nights and youve got people running around with baseball bats and other nonsense

Are they determined to ruin this?

Put me right off ordering the new one. Will wait for Modern warfare remaster as a standalone title I think

A bloke at work had his son spend £100 on cod points trying to get that weapon and the shotgun pistol..and still didn't get it. His Dad didn't know until he checked his PayPal account.

Needless to say he has now removed his paypal account from the xbox.

Ive been playing loads of Black Ops lately, when I look at my friends quick vids from jumping about it looks soooo bad!

I also loved how at the time all you needed to purchase was the map packs, but now they entice you with loads of mini purchases for x,y and z

Shocking how much money these guys must rake in per month

Playing domination toady is an absolute nightmare with randoms. I guess they are going for the weekly contract of a 100 kills as absolutey none of them want to capture the objective. Maybe next time they can add 50 captures to the contract instead.

Keeps trying to charge me for new map pack but I bought the season pass?????

Keeps trying to charge me for new map pack but I bought the season pass?????

Just for anyone else having this issue I get this when I update but a reboot of the game sorts it out. Didn't know these released yet so will be on later.

To the post asking was it worth it it's all personal preference. I think the maps looks great from what I've seen (although it wasn't a lot).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom