Black Ops III

Agreed, I've not seen Berserk or the raid makeovers in hours of play. Maybe not many have bought or downloaded the latest pack as we get closer to IW?

Agreed, I've not seen Berserk or the raid makeovers in hours of play. Maybe not many have bought or downloaded the latest pack as we get closer to IW?

Perhaps that's why...but they did turn up quite regularly when they first came out, but since the last update, they never come up for me.

Only had one game with lag today during an hours play. I don't understand how so many people have lag issues :/.

Driftor and swiftor released videos of the dlc for anyone looking to see the new maps, only youtubers I've seen upload any yet

Only had one game with lag today during an hours play. I don't understand how so many people have lag issues :/.

Driftor and swiftor released videos of the dlc for anyone looking to see the new maps, only youtubers I've seen upload any yet

You are lucky mate. I've learned to play with the lag and almost compensate for it by shooting where I think the hit box is, not the actual character I see on screen.

To complete the latest weekly contact, I've played some domination. I played three of the four new maps and the fourth came up as an option but most people left at that point and the lobby folded.

A lot of lobbys seem to sit half empty lately . Is this just bad matchmaking? or poor player numbers?

I'd say it's the matchmaking personally. The game has been laggy for about 6 weeks now since about two updates ago. Maybe people have dropped off because of that as well.

Never had an issue with lag but as other posts said I've had half empty lobbies a lot last week. Haven't played in a few days so can't tell if it's improved or not

Final map pack seemed to take ages to download last night, not actually played it yet. Just got my GoW despatch email too, the next few days are not going to be very productive....

Final map pack seemed to take ages to download last night, not actually played it yet. Just got my GoW despatch email too, the next few days are not going to be very productive....
I'm enjoying the new maps , I even got in a Titan err I mean a big mech thing that looks nothing like a Titan

Yea 14gb download took me ages too ***. The map I thought I'd hate the most turns out to be my fave (micro), don't really like the remake of the w@w map though. Never tried those mech things yet. The zombies map is brilliant imo

Had a couple of games yesterday. One map was trying to be Titanfall and someone has stolen the Buzzkill from GoW4.

Hi all, is there much of a player base left for the MP on this game or has everyone moved onto MWR?

Only ask as my son wants to get it but I won't let him play the campaign due to it being unsuitable, hence he'd only be getting it for MP.

Hi all, is there much of a player base left for the MP on this game or has everyone moved onto MWR?

Only ask as my son wants to get it but I won't let him play the campaign due to it being unsuitable, hence he'd only be getting it for MP.

I think more people still play this than either Infinite warfare or MWR to be honest. I still jump on occasionally and never struggle to find a game.

I think more people still play this than either Infinite warfare or MWR to be honest. I still jump on occasionally and never struggle to find a game.

Yeah he was adamant he wanted it so got it last night for him. He's played a bit today and got into games instantly so seems fine. Bit laggy when I watched so not sure if you can select server regions or not..? Will check at some point.

I have access via sharing so will check out the campaign at some point and maybe look at the MP briefly, but it doesn't really interest me when I have the likes of BF1 and TF2 I don't have time to play as it is...

Played a few games this afternoon and it played perfectly. This is still a fantastic game and puts infinite warfare to shame.

Played a few games this afternoon and it played perfectly. This is still a fantastic game and puts infinite warfare to shame.

Did you end up getting many of the dlc weapons Midd?. There's sooo many of them with like a zero chance of getting all of them, they are still bringing out more of them because Infinity Warfare dlc isn't bringing in the cash.

I've just seen how the Modern Warfare remaster handles the dlc weapons, you can construct them using other items from the supply crates or by using salvage, so basically if you put the time in everyone can earn the weapons.

Pete- I had them all apart from the peacekeeper and then any that were released after.

This is a spiteful **** of a game on Veteran on the later levels. A real difficulty spike for the last 3-4 chapters. Nearly there though.

Has anyone with a One X tried playing this online recently?

Jumped on it for the first time in ages last night, as I couldn't take anymore of WWII, and had around 5-6 occurrences where the game crashed to dashboard at the end of the match. Each time it happened as the games was loading back to the match summary. The other person in the party, playing on an OG Xbox 1, didn't have any issues.

It didn't do it every time, but I'd say was probably around 30%

Has anyone with a One X tried playing this online recently?

Jumped on it for the first time in ages last night, as I couldn't take anymore of WWII, and had around 5-6 occurrences where the game crashed to dashboard at the end of the match. Each time it happened as the games was loading back to the match summary. The other person in the party, playing on an OG Xbox 1, didn't have any issues.

It didn't do it every time, but I'd say was probably around 30%
Exactly the same thing happened to me and my mate last week and we were playing for the exact same reason... you don't go by another name on another website do you? Anyway, he googled it and apparently its a common problem on the X. I had no problems on my OG but he crashed back to dash after every other game.

Exactly the same thing happened to me and my mate last week and we were playing for the exact same reason... you don't go by another name on another website do you? Anyway, he googled it and apparently its a common problem on the X. I had no problems on my OG but he crashed back to dash after every other game.

Fake news, you don't have any mates ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom