Black Ops Multiplayer

chrislee

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, i've had my Xbox 1 on today for the first time in about 6 months and found out that Black Ops has been added to backwards compatibilty.

Ive installed it and had a couple of hours on the single player game but Im wondering if the multiplayer is any good nowadays? Ive not got Xbox Gold at the moment (waiting for the new Battlefield) but may get it early if BO is any good.

Ive saved all my COD's from COD 4 through to Black Op's 2 in the hope they will be made backwards compatible.

Its great news that Modern Warfare is being released soon. I cant wait for that one.

Regards

Chris

I've been playing Black Ops non stop and Blops III has been given the heave ho!

There's around 22,000 playing in the evening and during the day can fluctuate, I've came out of a game, went to make dinner and came back to join another lobby and placed right back in with everyone I was playing with

You can't get better than Blops, no micro transaction crap just a great shooter :)

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I think i'd better buy gold and give it a crack :)

Chris

Well, I've had a few hours multiplayer this afternoon and its been fantastic. The game has played flawlessly, most of the maps are great and its brought many great memories back.

I cant wait to get my hands on Modern Warfare. Some of my favourite maps, of any game ever, in that game.

They can stick the modern games with all the fancy gimmicks where the sun don't shine!

Chris

They can stick the modern games with all the fancy gimmicks where the sun don't shine!

I actually think some of the maps in the new MW are pretty good, it's the jumping I hate! With a passion might I add..(and the micro transactions, which is an utter joke..it's not about the game and profit anymore, it's all just about profit)

I honestly can't wait for BF1 to be released and I think many a COD supporters will jump ship once it's been released, it just looks like a fantastic game and back to the original battlefield. If you haven't seen it yet Chris check out some vids on YouTube from users that have been granted very early access

I actually think some of the maps in the new MW are pretty good, it's the jumping I hate! With a passion might I add..(and the micro transactions, which is an utter joke..it's not about the game and profit anymore, it's all just about profit)

I honestly can't wait for BF1 to be released and I think many a COD supporters will jump ship once it's been released, it just looks like a fantastic game and back to the original battlefield. If you haven't seen it yet Chris check out some vids on YouTube from users that have been granted very early access
Hi mate, i'll definitely be on the new Battlefield when it comes out - BF is all I've really played since BF3 came out on the 360.

Ive not bought any COD's since BO2 but I really enjoyed MW, WAW and MW2 back in the day - I'd love to be able to play those 3 again on the Xbox1

Still enjoying playing Blops although I wish a few more maps would appear.

I think Ive just had a couple of games with AVF peeps - somebody called Rhizox (or similar) with the AVF clan tag and Bearman (if its the same Bearman from here)

Cheers

Chris

Never got round to the XBone, still playing BLOPS2, so does the backward capability but you in lobbies with 360 players?

I think as your playing the Xbox 360 Emulator your effectively playing only 360 people...could be wrong though

Just had a few matches, god it's a brilliant game! Why can't they make them like this anymore? Firing Range is a awesome map

Just had a few matches, god it's a brilliant game! Why can't they make them like this anymore? Firing Range is a awesome map
I completely agree. So much better than the last few CoDs. I have been playing Bops for the last week or so and it has been like a breath of fresh air. Great maps and weapons, I can now actually kill people again.
I don't think that I have had 1 positive k/d on IW since release but I ended the week on Bops with a 1.85 k/d.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom