Black Spawn Screen Fix

stellamandude

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Assuming the patch doesn't fix this bug, I spotted this over on the BL forum.

Not had the opportunity to try it out, but it's gotta be worth a try before dash boarding the game and loading up again, could save you over 5mins with the current load times :rolleyes:

Cheers for that, I'll give it a try. The black screen thing and long load times are the main reason I've not played for ages. Can live with one or the other, but not both together.

Without a hint of irony that Youtube video isn't loading for me and all I'm currently getting from it is a black screen :rotfl::rotfl::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Took 15 minutes to load last night, the load times are shocking

First game I got into last night had the fuzzy un-tuned tv bug but at least this work around worked :)

I never suffered the black screen issue until after the first update was released and it still happens since the latest update.

I never suffered the black screen issue until after the first update was released and it still happens since the latest update.
At some point you will realise that Dice haven't got a fudgeing clue what they are doing, I picture a room full of monkeys sitting at computer screens just tapping away at the keyboards waiting to be rewarded with bananas when they actually fix something that a) deserved to be fixed and b) doesn't break anything else in the process..... All I can say is in that room there must be a hell of a lot of fudgeing hungry monkeys!!!

Hey that's my video lol. Searched for a forum because BF1 forum banned me for a week and this is the first thing a saw lol.

Hey that's my video lol. Searched for a forum because BF1 forum banned me for a week and this is the first thing a saw lol.
You'll fit in well then as @stellamandude who posted your video also got banned from the battlefield forums;)

lol I'm only banned for a week. Was bs anyways a guy and I were arguing and not cursing or anything and we still both got banned for a week.

I've had one black spawn screen since the May update, but this fix didn't work when I tried it this time. It has worked every time I've done it before the May update.

I've had one black spawn screen since the May update, but this fix didn't work when I tried it this time. It has worked every time I've done it before the May update.

Strange, still works for me on the odd occasion that I get it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom