Black Widow (9 July 2021 cinemas) directed by Cate Shortland

Rate me

• Total voters
Ohh.. I've never heard of a free subscriber! 🤣
Not quite what he put.
If you had to pay to watch before even with a subscription to the channel, on the 6th it became free to subscribers of the channel. ;)

Not quite what he put.

As you say, no. Black Widow is now available to all Disney+ subscribers at no extra cost.

I haven't watched it yet because I don't fancy it. But thats just me. Doctor Strange 2 on the other hand sounds mad and if half the rumors are true also sounds brilliant.

As you say, no. Black Widow is now available to all Disney+ subscribers at no extra cost.

I haven't watched it yet because I don't fancy it. But thats just me. Doctor Strange 2 on the other hand sounds mad and if half the rumors are true also sounds brilliant.
Its worth a watch although knowing what happens after the film and I like The Taskmaster in the comics sort put a crimp on it for me, making the character fit the film rather the film to fit the character.

Its also the only MCU steelbook I've not rushed out to buy (well that and the Hulk ones).

Watched it last night on Disney+

Thought it was a solid 7/10, an enjoyable action film in its own right.

Didn't feel Marvel too me which isn't a bad thing.

First watch on D+. Gets weaker and dafter every time I see it. Not Wonder Woman 1984-bad, but very uninspiring and I hate many if not most of the storytelling decisions. Also those CGI fire visual effects were like something out of the early 90s. I cant believe how poor some of them were, and can only assume it was a time/budget issue. Look at the similar air battle in Captain America Winter Soldier from 6 years earlier; the can do this stuff in their sleep. Also didn't like how male deaths were treated so casually, felt rather uncomfortable. Wished I was watching Shang Chi instead. 4/10

Now has an episode of Assembled dedicated to it on D+. Interesting to see they’ll be covering the movies in that show too.

I've watched Black Widow now on D+. Flippin eck I found it hard going. So much so I watched it over 3 nights so am going to give it 6. Its worth a watch, but nothing to write home about.

Yeah I'm sure the rather large cheque he deposited helped to numb the pain.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom