Blade: Collector's Edition (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 30/11/2020

Blade_CE (slipcase).jpg

Blade (steelbook).jpg

Blade_CE (contents).jpg

Collector's Set Includes:
  • Blade 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Steelbook
  • Limited Edition Slipcase with exclusive artwork & spot gloss finish
  • Replica Gloss Theatrical Poster
  • Set of 3 Gloss Art-cards

Attachments

• Blade_CE (slipcase_back).jpg
    Blade_CE (slipcase_back).jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Blade (steelbook_inside).jpg
    Blade (steelbook_inside).jpg
    227 KB · Views: 87
  • Blade (steelbook_back).jpg
    Blade (steelbook_back).jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Blade (steelbook_open).jpg
    Blade (steelbook_open).jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Zavvi! I want it! Preferably not packed by Blade, though. :rolleyes:

Probably the same as Europe/US release.

6427701_sa-jpg.1377525

Probably the same as Europe/US release.

6427701_sa-jpg.1377525

Often the hint comes from the actual artwork, but not in this case if it's to be the same then.
Possibility UK may get something different, who knows.
Personally prefer the 4K amaray art, that pose on the steel is all a bit Vogue :laugh:

That teaser artwork suggests something different to Best Buy’s effort. Notice the gloved hand holding the sword pointing downwards. It suggests a strike pose. Also the blood spatter in the background is rather messy looking. I’m a bit worried by the looks of this.

Any preorder updates yet please?
Nothing yet mate. Honestly they're probably holding off to shift the remaining stock of the old 1080p steel first.

Ahhh the teaser image was of the slip... should've guessed with zavvi's current history with WB titles and exclusive slips. Hard pass. Ugly slip. Ugly steel.

Not sure... maybe it's slipcover. Though if it's actual steelbook i don't like it at all.

Not sure... maybe it's slipcover. Though if it's actual steelbook i don't like it at all.
What are you talking about? The the release has both a steelbook and a Slipcover. The artwork for each is in the top post

Yeah. ArtCover of steelbook is same as USA release, slipcover is different. I don't mind if slipcover is that kind which is now...

Phew! Glad the artwork I was worried about is just the slip cover and not the actual steel.

This puppy is live and the code is working...

Was going to get this, but was hoping for a cheaper version without the tat.

Yeah, to be honest, if it weren't for the fact that I've gotta get it in to review next week I'd have waited for a more reasonable version too.

^ Decent price from Italy.

Yeah, to be honest, if it weren't for the fact that I've gotta get it in to review next week I'd have waited for a more reasonable version too.
Looking forward to reading your thoughts on this one, Cas. I really hope they've done the film justice, although I'm sure the CGI scenes will let it down a bit.

18 months after I stopped using Zavvi due to their awful customer service I relented and ordered this. Well, a week has gone since it was supposed to arrive and they are not answering my messages :mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom