Bleeding Edge (X1) (TBC)

I was expecting something different from them.
Considering they've made some amazing story driven single player games such as Enslaved and Hellblade, I'd have thought their first Xbox exclusive would be something along those lines.

I guess I've become a little attached to NT, not only because they made one of my favourite games of last gen, but as my job has me delivering in and around Cambridge, where they're based, I've delivered to a company in the same building as their current offices and I've been seeing their new offices being built over the last few months.

I was expecting something different from them.
Considering they've made some amazing story driven single player games such as Enslaved and Hellblade, I'd have thought their first Xbox exclusive would be something along those lines.

I guess I've become a little attached to NT, not only because they made one of my favourite games of last gen, but as my job has me delivering in and around Cambridge, where they're based, I've delivered to a company in the same building as their current offices and I've been seeing their new offices being built over the last few months.

I gather this isn't from the main (Hellblade) team. They're working on something big no doubt but it'll take time, especially as given the quality of the games they've produced in the past I expect MS see Ninja Theory as the dev who with their investment can create exclusuve stuff to stand out and go toe to toe with the likes of Sonys best.

Microsoft definitely see NT as a developer well worth the investment.
I'm guessing the new offices being built are coming from MS funding. And by the looks of things, the whole building is theirs, rather than working out of a shared building as they currently are.
It's looking like a 3-4 floor office building on a respectable size piece of land.

I got in the alpha for this 2 hour session next week and am away but you can do the training mode and try out all the hero’s and the combat is superb (Remember NT did devil my cry) and the combat is very simple but hard to master and it’s very much like overwatch but not in a bad way...

Did anyone get to play the Beta the weekend, I didn't get a chance as was busy most of the weekend.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom