Blindspot (NBC)

episode 22, interesting development but :laugh:
Mayfair's death because she not willing to run off with girlfriend who working with Oscar :rolleyes:

why would Weller's father murder Taylor Shaw? :confused: really his words or someone make use of him :clown:

what choices will Weller & Jane - friend or foe ? :D

looking forward to finale at episode 23

Last edited:
Hi all, we've been watching this series got to episode 4 but can't seem to find any more episodes, what channels is this shown on,

Hi all, we've been watching this series got to episode 4 but can't seem to find any more episodes, what channels is this shown on,

They've just started re-running them on Sky Living. Every Wednesday night at 10pm. Episode 3 was on tonight.

season 2 episode 7, fun & exciting ... :laugh:
a mess Rich Dotcom had created :cool:

will Roman able to protect Jane or eventually kill by Sandstorm & her group :suicide:also who is the mysterious fbi mole ; will Jane be wipe off her memory again or Roman since he is a fighter in their group losing him will be a lost :D

what is Sandstorm position in the hierarchy ;) beyond her & who are they :rolleyes:

Last edited:
season 2 episode 8, good one :laugh: on
human trafficking & auction :cool:

the end scene Roman mentioned to Jane on Phase 2, suspect it a trap but illogical since Sandstorm can always do it without Jane, likely to test Roman's loyalty :clown:

This might be my next binge watch.

Any good?

Any good?
it is case of a week with an overarch story. Season 1 can be quite boring with weekly cases , that's where people gave up :)

some data for reference
season 1 episode 1 from 18-49 demo of 3.12 & viewers (millions) of 10.605 dropped to an average of 18-49 demo of 1.83 & viewers (millions) of 6.922 by season end ; season 2 continues to drop further to an average of 1.16 & 5.437 respectively by end of episode 12 :( but it is still enjoyable for me :cool:

Last edited:

Any good?
Good enough, I'd give it a B+ so not in class of HBO stuff.
To be comparative I wouldn't say it was good as Prison Break S1.

I was wavering on season 1 but ......

My attention has been fully held by season 2 - it has upped its game and the episodes are more fast paced and action packed IMO.

Very much enjoying season 2 :thumbsup:

Season 2 Episode 16, a rather engaging one &
again of what use does Weller to Shepherd :rolleyes:

will Cade survive by himself where Shepherd wanted him dead :eek:

Oliver’s backstory still missing, the attacked initiated by Shepherd ? :smoke:

Should be the final one in my opinion or even a half season to wrap it up.

Should be the final one in my opinion or even a half season to wrap it up.
should wrap up Sandstorm arc :rolleyes: getting bore , then go for other storyline :D since it renewed for season 3

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom