Blindspot (NBC)

I've got the last series built up on the planner.

Was it a good season / worth finding the time watch it - just so many episodes to get through :confused:

I enjoyed last season, though not so sure about the finale and where they're going with it this season

I'm not complaining but there are so many tv shows out now it is hard to keep up and you naturally keep watching the one's which interest you most. The main problem is when Netflix relrease an entire season in one go and then it dominates your viewing if it is really good. I'm just getting way behind on some programmes as a result.

I finally deleted the last series off the planner ... so I’m out :hiya:

I did wonder where it was heading over the last couple of series.

Well the whole tattoo thing is the biggest load of bollocks ever, worse than whatever bullshit Michael Schofield ever had done, but the entertainment factor cancels out the utter nonsense of that element of the story.

Well the whole tattoo thing is the biggest load of bollocks ever, worse than whatever bullsh*t Michael Schofield ever had done, but the entertainment factor cancels out the utter nonsense of that element of the story.
They seemed just managed to crack something on them when that event was just about to happen. not had or in the future.

TVLine has confirmed that the NBC drama’s fifth and final season — which was missing from the network’s just-released midseason schedule — will be held until Summer 2020. A specific premiere date has not been announced, but Blindspot‘s swan song will be shorter than previous seasons, spanning just 13 episodes.

About time.

I need me some Patterson and Rich
Just finished four yesterday. It’s really silly but entertaining. Roll on 5.

Arrghhhh - that's another one to watch. Okay - so I need to get a life. Currently, I need to watch the Mandalorian, Star Trek Discovery, Marvel Agents of Shield and now Blindspot. This show is just fun - sometimes rubbish and the tattoo thing began to get on my wick a bit - but I love the Patterson and Rich thing and need to see how it all ends.

Fortunately it's the final & chopped in half season.

I've only just finished the final episode , it seemed too ambiguous
as to whether she was dead or not

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she……

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom