Borderlands 3 - (PS4)

Oooooommmmmmggggggggg!

Guns. With. Legs! :D

Cant wait. Been waiting so long for this.

Will be all over the BL1 remaster next week too.

BL2 was probably my fave game of the PS3 generation. Do we have a release date? (sorry if already mentioned in the trailer but currently firewalled)

BL2 was amazing. Still have fun playing it every now and then. The prequel was alright (some annoying mechanics if I'm remembering right) but not as good as BL2. Because of the art style of the Borderlands game hasnt' aged as badly as others released at the same time.

Done my pre order today! Roll on September 13th:thumbsup:

I’ve just started BL2 again (courtesy of PS4 Handsome Collection).

I forgot just how great it is. This time I’m doing all the side quests.

There’s something just so satisfying about chucking Axton’s auto-turret in amongst a group of baddies.

That looks so good - it’s like being inside a 2000AD comic as I remember them as a kid - totally love the BL art style.

If the gameplay matches up to BL2 then this’ll almost certainly be game of the generation for me.

That looks so good - it’s like being inside a 2000AD comic as I remember them as a kid - totally love the BL art style.

If the gameplay matches up to BL2 then this’ll almost certainly be game of the generation for me.
Agreed, I thought it looked and played fresh yet familiar. Can't wait!

Watching the live stream yesterday some of those weapons just looked amazing!! The turrets on legs were mental.

The frame rate will decide if I get this on PC or console I think.

Just catching up on the livestream. Trailer looked immense. Going to be a great game this one. I can see myself sinking some hours in for sure.

Watching the live stream yesterday some of those weapons just looked amazing!! The turrets on legs were mental.

The frame rate will decide if I get this on PC or console I think.
I've read that Gearbox are targeting 60fps on Xbox One X (30fps for the base console). No word on Playstation yet that I can find.

30 fps will be okay I suppose but cell-shaded seems to be the type of graphics that benefits most from higher frame rates.

Silky smooth please Gearbox :clap:

Better be 60fps on Pro or I'll have the huff.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom