Boris Johnson: Resigns….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaked from BoJo's draft memoirs?

Some fool lectured to me once, listing the four chief virtues as Wisdom, Justice, Fortitude and Temperance. As I heard this I knew I had none of them. But I have other virtues. Ambition, that can be a virtue when it drives us to excel. Resourcefulness, where I will miss no opportunity to advance my own interests. Courage. Perhaps not physical courage, but there are many forms of courage. Devotion, to myself and those who have sworn loyalty to me. But none of my virtues were on his list, which is why that other person is a fool and I am now Prime Minister.

The lies and deceit keep coming.looks like the data on covid numbers is reporting about 10 per cent of actual postive cases.
Has it always been like this or is this a new way of government in the uk.maybe its down to information technology and how we get see more of their crap, not that it bothers them.

Leaked from BoJo's draft memoirs?

Some fool lectured to me once, listing the four chief virtues as Wisdom, Justice, Fortitude and Temperance. As I heard this I knew I had none of them. But I have other virtues. Ambition, that can be a virtue when it drives us to excel. Resourcefulness, where I will miss no opportunity to advance my own interests. Courage. Perhaps not physical courage, but there are many forms of courage. Devotion, to myself and those who have sworn loyalty to me. But none of my virtues were on his list, which is why that other person is a fool and I am now Prime Minister.
Do I recognise that from Gladiator by any chance? :)

Well unless he's been masquerading undercover as Jack Bauer the last few years, I'd like to think May would be aware of any background :D
tbh I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been given to Dom, though he missed a trick not editing his blog to showcase his national security expertise going back years

tbh I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been given to Dom, though he missed a trick not editing his blog to showcase his national security expertise going back years

That would have involved Chloe at CTU, but she was too busy on the "Build, Build, Build" slogan.

Or painting it red, white and blue...

Speaking of which... Let's all marvel at the GREAT VALUE paint-job!

It's a distress signal :D

900k for that!
Someones earned very well out of that

We all have - we may not realise it yet, but just you wait while the jam and marmite sales go through the roof!

Do I recognise that from Gladiator by any chance? :)
Busted!

I'd thought there was a match for that scene, where the heir apparent had been seen by his father as wholly unfit to take on a leadership role. Bit like my opinion of Boris being entirely unfit for his present position.

^^^^
To hell with where he’s going. Who’s that with him:eek::D

Hope i have friends like that when i’m 80 :D:blush:

Hope i have friends like that when i’m 80 :D:blush:
They appear to come with the mansions when you’re an octogenarian...

1593729835427.jpeg

The blame game is up and running.the anka boris is having a go at the care homes.i dont have much of a temper but this fool and his outlaw mates caused the death of tens of thousands of elderly people and he now blames the care homes.what is going on in this country?what an insult to the staff.
Politics has sunk to a new low.we need to stop criticising other countries for a minute and look at what is going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom