Boris Johnson: Resigns….

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before @weaviemx5 you have the patience of a saint :laugh:
LOL I wouldn't go that far...

I am 'impressed' with @Sonic67 though. It only took me a disagreement and calling out the duplicity with him about marriage to get on his ignore list, but he has the stamina in this section to go on, and on and on and on...

I am 'impressed' with @Sonic67 though. It only took me a disagreement and calling out the duplicity with him about marriage to get on his ignore list, but he has the stamina in this section to go on, and on and on and on...

And on and on and on and on and on and on.

Unto the search box I go! :D

Stop complaining, I'd already bought a hat.

But only one type of hat would have allowed you entry ;)

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Curses! Foiled again!

Exactly as I expected. There is simply no point discussing, no balance on facts whatsoever.

Balance of facts hahaha you've provided no facts only fantasies in your own mind. I asked you to back up your accusation and you replied with fantasy nonsense

So again prove to me your points

How are the SNP hypocritical in relation to AS?

Sigh, bringing in points I didn’t even mention. Asking me to evidence when you don’t have any evidence for what you state.

As I said, totally single side. No sense of subjectivity whatsoever.

Enjoy your holiday and good luck living in your anti WM, Conservatives bubble.

Sigh, bringing in points I didn’t even mention. Asking me to evidence when you don’t have any evidence for what you state.

I find it really odd that the same folk who keep telling us that we are heavily subsidised by England, are the ones who shout the loudest about not allowing us to leave. Boris tells us he won't allow another referendum, as if somehow we are not in a union at all, and just belong to England. Up here, we don't want Trident, we don't want to be run by Tories, and we want to be able to control our own immigration. Many people in the south have never been in Scotland, so don't realise that things are very different up here from down south. We just get accused of being anti-English, a fact to be shown as completely untrue by the number of English people who live up here, and want independence.

I find it really odd that the same folk who keep telling us that we are heavily subsidised by England, are the ones who shout the loudest about not allowing us to leave. Boris tells us he won't allow another referendum, as if somehow we are not in a union at all, and just belong to England. Up here, we don't want Trident, we don't want to be run by Tories, and we want to be able to control our own immigration. Many people in the south have never been in Scotland, so don't realise that things are very different up here from down south. We just get accused of being anti-English, a fact to be shown as completely untrue by the number of English people who live up here, and want independence.
I guess you are mistaking me with someone who is against self determination. However, Scotland has had a referendum and choose to stay.

By all means get another mandate for another referendum. These things should in my opinion just not be abused to keep on being performed over and over again.

On a different note, I’ve been in Scotland and worked directly with the Scottish Executive to implement certain security protocols funded by the U.K. I have definitely got direct experience with the workings.

Well stop talking about it and get on with it. If Ian Smith and half a dozen farmers can declare independence then Scotland shouldnt have any problems at all if there is so much widespread support for it.

I guess you are mistaking me with someone who is against self determination. However, Scotland has had a referendum and choose to stay.

By all means get another mandate for another referendum. These things should in my opinion just not be abused to keep on being performed over and over again.

On a different note, I’ve been in Scotland and worked directly with the Scottish Executive to implement certain security protocols funded by the U.K. I have definitely got direct experience with the workings.

I'm in favour of self determination but would prefer the Union stayed United. Scotland has a mandate simply due to Brexit. The last referendum, people voted to stay in the UK as part of the EU. That is no longer the case and with a large Scotish remain majority vote, that to my mind gives a mandate for another vote.

You're the one who made the accusations of hypocrisy and you haven't been able to back up one thing you said, so once again just back up ONE of your original points, how are the hypocritical in relation to AS?

All you've done is show you know absolutely nothing about Scottish politics

I find it really odd that the same folk who keep telling us that we are heavily subsidised by England, are the ones who shout the loudest about not allowing us to leave.
1. Send our cash back if you don't want it or need it.
2. If Scotland went, we could have a near permanent Conservative government, could have left the EU, in fact if we weren't funding the EU and Scotland, we might be in danger of having too much money.
Many people in the south have never been in Scotland,
Link please.

1. Send our cash back if you don't want it or need it.
2. If Scotland went, we could have a near permanent Conservative government, could have left the EU, in fact if we weren't funding the EU and Scotland, we might be in danger of having too much money.

Link please.
You obviously just read the Daily Mail or Telegraph to get the lies that you fund us. Secondly, re the link about numbers of English people who have not been to Scotland. I'm afraid it's pretty stupid to ask for a link to this obvious fact. Having lived in England for many years, it became fairly normal to talk to people, however they didn't open up web sites to the best of my knowledge, saying that they had never been. Therefore, you just need to take my word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom