BOSS Build with 4 JBL 12” drivers

No problem, I've edited my post with regard to the cable size :)

Thanks, I have placed the order for them and for the 2x2.5mm cable. Can I ask what type of insulation did you use for the spades also how do you crimp these please? I have a crimping tool but usually they are all insulated. Thanks :)

Thanks, I have placed the order for them and for the 2x2.5mm cable. Can I ask what type of insulation did you use for the spades also how do you crimp these please? I have a crimping tool but usually they are all insulated. Thanks :)
I bought a box of various size spade connectors that came with separate sleeves, So used some of those.
I was going to suggest a bit of insulation tape, But if you have some shrink-wrap, Even better.
I also used a pair of pliers too. :)

Last edited:
I bought a box of various size spade connectors that came with separate sleeves, So used some of those.
I was going to suggest a bit of insulation tape, But if you have some shrink-wrap, Even better.
I also used a bare of pliers too. :)

I may touch it up with a bit of soldering as well :) then shrink wrap

Hi, No problem.

I've wired mine for a 4ohm load as in the pic below

View attachment 1312667

Although the S2-1224's are switchable between 2 & 4ohms, they were set to 4ohm out of the box, so left them as they where.

Thanks

Hi mate, how do u switch them? I see the fosgates have 4 speaker poles.. how do u know which one to use?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom