Brexit Party 'Fastest growing Political Force'

The 8 page letter from the Brexit Party lawyers to LedByDonkeys states those pesky EU laws they claim to hate 5 times.

kOEqp86.jpg
Might as well get some use out of EU before we leave :D

fudge his promises :laugh:, he's a serial bullshitter

Btw, anyone seen the selfies with anti-racist protestors protesting Corbyn, he mentioned on both BBC QT yesterday and ITV today? He sure can tell 'em.

Last edited:
Politician promises something. I suspect you really know better than to believe :)
In this case I could imagine him wanting a quiet life once this is all said and done. However long that ends up being.

I couldn’t care either way.

And he's also won two national elections with two different parties.

Yes he did via a protest vote

My personal favorite was 2010 when he thought he'd gain extra notoriety by breaking convention to stand against that horrible arch remainer Bercow only to lose so spectacularly he got less votes than a guy dressed as a dolphin :rotfl:

A protest vote is still a valid vote.

Is that the Apprentice losers’ cafe? :rotfl:

I don't watch The Apprentice so I wouldn't know.

A penny for this thoughts though.

And I got that picture from a paper that had written a story about his visit. Doesn't sound like it was wonderful, and I think they're taking the piss with using that particular picture in the print. There must have been other "nicer" ones :laugh:

Looking a bit downcast there out on the road.

Whatever is wrong Nige?

:D

View attachment 1224775
I heard his magic money Banks closed lmao.

Have to survive hand to mouth on his EU gravy money. Might have to stay on the Pleb ale after the election rather than his usual swift switch back to red wine once his man of the people act is done for another cycle.

Someone didn’t do their homework before questioning another MEP’s credentials :rotfl:

I heard his magic money Banks closed lmao.

Have to survive hand to mouth on his EU gravy money. Might have to stay on the Pleb ale after the election rather than his usual swift switch back to red wine once his man of the people act is done for another cycle.

No Banks, and it's back to Carlsberg and KP nuts.

Might get his 20p off from Martin in the Spoons if he's lucky.

Tough times for our Nige, tough times.

Last edited:
Indeed, from being the brexit white knight who's party was going to stand everywhere he bottled standing himself, binned more than half his candidates then told everyone he couldn't vote tory either....now he's reduced to drawing a cock and balls on his ballot paper :rotfl:
Oh and it still looks like he'll take seats away from the tories, handing them to Labour while winning hee-haw

Oh and it still looks like he'll take seats away from the tories, handing them to Labour while winning hee-haw

bit academical if the Tories have a 68 seat majority as is now being suggested by the MRP poll. I’m sure if it comes to pass the Boris and co. wouldn’t give a flying fig.

bit academical if the Tories have a 68 seat majority as is now being suggested by the MRP poll. I’m sure if it comes to pass the Boris and co. wouldn’t give a flying fig.

Totally, but it's a far cry from where he was pre GE campaign with brexiteers fawning over him like he was the messiah and funding his campaign

I'm sorry, but nothing can ever excuse trump's comments towards women. How can Farage defend him over the "grab them by the pu**y" comment? Showing his real colours excusing such a sexist, misogynistic pig.

I'm sorry, but nothing can ever excuse trump's comments towards women. How can Farage defend him over the "grab them by the pu**y" comment? Showing his real colours excusing such a sexist, misogynistic pig.

have you spent much time as part of an all male sports team etc?

Comments like this and far worse are said all the time. It’s male bravado.

have you spent much time as part of an all male sports team etc?

Comments like this and far worse are said all the time. It’s male bravado.

It needs to be eradicated, sadly I wasn't brought up by a toxic male figure who supported misogynistic comments like this. It shows how we still have a long way to go to be a better society.

Also it sounds like you're defending the comments too, from someone with that power who has been accused of sexual assault by a few people.

It needs to be eradicated, sadly I wasn't brought up by a toxic male figure who supported misogynistic comments like this. It shows how we still have a long way to go to be a better society.

Also it sounds like you're defending the comments too, from someone with that power who has been accused of sexual assault by a few people.
My gosh what a pussy you are.

My daughter studies and works in a garage. She can handle it at the age of 17 and put them in their place. Why can’t you as a grown man and get triggered by it.

It will change, it takes time for sustainable change.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom