Brexit Party 'Fastest growing Political Force'

I think the most racist thing from Channel 4 was Jon Snow and “I've never seen so many white people in one place."

And that reminds me of this...

I'm sorry, but nothing can ever excuse trump's comments towards women. How can Farage defend him over the "grab them by the pu**y" comment? Showing his real colours excusing such a sexist, misogynistic pig.

It needs to be eradicated, sadly I wasn't brought up by a toxic male figure who supported misogynistic comments like this. It shows how we still have a long way to go to be a better society.

Also it sounds like you're defending the comments too, from someone with that power who has been accused of sexual assault by a few people.
Not really my scene and I tend to stay away from toxic male characters that express such sentiments.

I'm aware that sexual assault happens towards men, but I don't go out enough to have experienced it myself.
Some good bits here: What Is Toxic Masculinity?

Basically it's the way boys are often still brought up believing it's best to bury their emotions, act like a "tough guy" etc.. it also brings along the part about misogyny, and that men should hold other men accountable for misogynistic comments and actions.
I think you might be getting the threads mixed up. My comments are towards trump's remarks about grabbing women, as if they are mere objects of desire.

So, your argument has no basis in reality as you don't go out and have no real life experience. This is where observations from academics claiming unfairness, hurt, inequality, sexism, etc between people has merit but this needs to be tempered by the reality of natural male and female behaviour towards one another.
Trumps comments may not be suitable for prime time viewing, however society decided to embrace openness and sexual frivolity for all a long time ago. This has ultimately lead to the family structure changing, the fairness and behaviour envisaged hasn't materialised. Both sexes treat each other with distaste and lack of respect. Women complain and divorce, men commit suicide and engage in risky behaviours and violence.
A man like Trump knows he has power and influence over women, and they'll do anything to be with him, he is an object of desire and they are too, such is the dynamic between men and women. However promiscuity has cost.

White knight types bemoan the lack of opportunities with women, women bemoan the lack of non whiny, weedy men. The problem is, academics, society rejected typical roles and now society is not happy as redefining is proving to be difficult.
Trump is a throwback, uncouth unfettered masculinity, most men were like trump not so long back, and still are underneath despite the diversity training, some are lost drowned by a media throwing messages that go against innate thinking and feelings.

Leftist liberalism has seriously damaged society, people away from academics and the media have had enough, the rise of traditional conservatism is a direct result of the post ww2 rights wars. Some sections of society are in for a rough ride as a re balancing wont be pretty.

Personally, i have a eastern european girlfriend, they still believe in the family, marriage, babies, men and women working, with man as the decision maker owning his choices with his wife guiding him. Oh and the women highlight sexuality, beauty and femininity, without the poisonous chalice of feminism. Its refreshing.

I've just one thing to say:

It takes all sorts (to make a world). I mean, some people wear sunglasses indoors and others wear hats indoors.

Diversity is the name of the game.

I've just one thing to say:

It takes all sorts (to make a world). I mean, some people wear sunglasses indoors and others wear hats indoors.

Diversity is the name of the game.
That is just not on. Have people got no pride left? Sunnies and hats indoors? That is terrible.

Q: Has anything surprised you in the Brexit negotiations so far?

Barnier says what was surprising was that the PM could not reach a majority for a deal.

He says he once asked Nigel Farage what his vision was for life after Brexit. He says Farage told him that after Brexit the EU would no longer exist. He says that showed that, for some people behind Brexit, they wanted to use it to destroy the EU.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make. Please explain, thanks.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make. Please explain, thanks.

That his vision post-Brexit wasn't a prosperous Britain but the end of the EU. The EU has made France and Germany friends, which Churchill himself wanted. If it works for France and Germany, why should we want it to end?

Still don't get it. Farage's vision? who gives a shit about him? Churchill? why bring him into it? The EU is a Franco Germanic alliance. I thought everyone knew that.

That his vision post-Brexit wasn't a prosperous Britain but the end of the EU. The EU has made France and Germany friends, which Churchill himself wanted. If it works for France and Germany, why should we want it to end?

I think you will find a lot of people in the UK now want the EU to suffer as they've proven it was all about the money nothing else. Churchill wanted peace in Europe to last.

Still don't get it. Farage's vision? who gives a sh*t about him? Churchill? why bring him into it? The EU is a Franco Germanic alliance. I thought everyone knew that.

An alliance that has kept peace on mainland Europe.

If you don't get it and don't care about the implications of Farage's vision, then why are you even responding to this? I thought leaving the EU was about Britain finding its identity again, but according to that quote from Barnier, it seems to be about destroying the EU, at least to Farage.

If you don't get it and don't care about the implications of Farage's vision, then why are you even responding to this? I thought leaving the EU was about Britain finding its identity again, but according to that quote from Barnier, it seems to be about destroying the EU, at least to Farage.

Erm I think you will find NATO had a massive roll in keeping the peace in Europe, it was set up way before the EU yet its conveniently forgotten about by remainers.

You see Barnier, Juncker et al are all totally innocent in all of this. If the EU want to treat us like second class citizens what do you expect? I would gladly like to see us prosper at the expense of the EU if they continue to play silly buggers.

Erm I think you will find NATO had a massive roll in keeping the peace in Europe, it was set up way before the EU yet its conveniently forgotten about by remainers.

NATO was only part of it, mostly pre-alliance.

You see Barnier, Juncker et al are all totally innocent in all of this. If the EU want to treat us like second class citizens what do you expect? I would gladly like to see us prosper at the expense of the EU if they continue to play silly buggers.

Innocent in what, exactly?

And how are they treating us as second class citizens?

Farage isn't Brexit, he's just the mechanism that led to the people having a vote. Few want Farage's vision which is why BP got nowhere but did make Tories stick to honouring the referendum.

Only thing really keeping world peace is nukes. We may only have around 80 but that's still enough to massively damage the likes of Russia if they dared to wipe us out.

Innocent in what, exactly?

And how are they treating us as second class citizens?

Only part of it? Another remainer fantasy.

Barnier Juncker et al want us tied to the EU forever. They will never except we voted to leave and have left.

They want to treat us differently to Canada etc.

Only part of it? Another remainer fantasy.

Although I voted remain it doesn't mean I'm a fan of the EU. It's in dire need of reform - most remainers would agree with that.

Not sure what I typed was fantasy. Are you feeling okay?

Barnier Juncker et al want us tied to the EU forever. They will never except we voted to leave and have left.

They did accept it. Stop playing the victim.

They want to treat us differently to Canada etc.

Plenty of differences between the UK and Canada. Geography, populace etc

Why would we be treated the same? The Canada deal fits Canada, doesn't mean it works for us, but we could have much more access to the EU market if we decide to take on their jurisdiction in certain sectors. Wait till we get to the U.S. negotiations. :)

Although I voted remain it doesn't mean I'm a fan of the EU. It's in dire need of reform - most remainers would agree with that.

Not sure what I typed was fantasy. Are you feeling okay?

They did accept it. Stop playing the victim.

Plenty of differences between the UK and Canada. Geography, populace etc

Why would we be treated the same? The Canada deal fits Canada, doesn't mean it works for us, but we could have much more access to the EU market if we decide to take on their jurisdiction in certain sectors. Wait till we get to the U.S. negotiations. :)

NATO kept peace in Europe long before the then common market. You claiming the Franco German alliance kept the peace is a fantasy.

Do they accept it? Not playing the victim, thats something I've never done and never will.

We could still have the same deal, it was once on the table.

We voted to leave, when will you get that. We want no part of their jurisdiction, thats what leaving is all about.

NATO kept peace in Europe long before the then common market. You claiming the Franco German alliance kept the peace is a fantasy.

Chill.

I wrote this:

Do they accept it? Not playing the victim, thats something I've never done and never will.

Uh, they signed off on the WA. You are playing the victim, blaming the EU. You got what you wanted. We left the EU. We are now in transition.

We could still have the same deal, it was once on the table.

It was offered to May because she wanted alignment with the EU in some sectors.

We voted to leave, when will you get that. We want no part of their jurisdiction, thats what leaving is all about.

LOL

The negotiations have only just started and they are a channel apart, but I expect both sides will compromise and close in on a deal by the winter. Why do you expect something different?

Chill.

I wrote this:

Uh, they signed off on the WA. You are playing the victim, blaming the EU. You got what you wanted. We left the EU. We are now in transition.

It was offered to May because she wanted alignment with the EU in some sectors.

LOL

The negotiations have only just started and they are a channel apart, but I expect both sides will compromise and close in on a deal by the winter. Why do you expect something different?

NATO was the reason, you will simply not accept that.

I'm playing the victim? They had no option but to sign it off. Have you seen the posts by remainers on here?

It was on the table it matters not the reasons.

I fully expect to leave with no deal which I will be quite happy about.

NATO was the reason, you will simply not accept that.

I'll abstain from this argument for now. :)

I'm playing the victim? They had no option but to sign it off. Have you seen the posts by remainers on here?

Stop deflecting and read what you are writing. "We are being treated like second class citizens." How is that not playing the victim?

It was on the table it matters not the reasons.

It was on the table when May was prepared to align on certain rules with the EU.

Boris doesn't want to align at all, but also doesn't want customs checks. Figure that one out.

I fully expect to leave with no deal which I will be quite happy about.

You are confusing me. First you play the victim, then you are happy to leave with no deal.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom