Bring back MW2 petition, over 90,000 so far

Why MW2? I mean yeah sure id take it but if we are remastering any of the series it's COD4 first surely?!

Why MW2? I mean yeah sure id take it but if we are remastering any of the series it's COD4 first surely?!

Kiddies want Next Gen Nuke Boosting !

COD4 only had 3 Killstreaks, imagine people playing that now after all the later iterations of COD with a million perks and streaks available.

Personally I don't think it is needed but then I happily paid and played The Master Chief Collection but for me I would rather they put all their development time into a New COD from the ground up and just for Xbox One, PC & PS4, ditch last gen and give us an excellent SP & MP.

i would much prefer them to take all the fan favourites from MW2 and MW4 shake it up a bit and release for only next gen formats.

Although I still have my old 360 and go back to play these maps now and again...although it does take some time to match with the 'not so many' online players.

Yes I know we've been there done that but it was at a time when there was too many cheaters and it ruined the game! Bring the maps back but disable what ruined the playability years ago.

Remember guys, some of those maps were fantastic maps, ones where we would always hope they would pop up in the playlist lobby. One of my all time favs was the house on the hill and the top of the skyscraper.

i would much prefer them to take all the fan favourites from MW2 and MW4 shake it up a bit and release for only next gen formats.

Although I still have my old 360 and go back to play these maps now and again...although it does take some time to match with the 'not so many' online players.

Yes I know we've been there done that but it was at a time when there was too many cheaters and it ruined the game! Bring the maps back but disable what ruined the playability years ago.

Remember guys, some of those maps were fantastic maps, ones where we would always hope they would pop up in the playlist lobby. One of my all time favs was the house on the hill and the top of the skyscraper.

But why just MW2 and onwards, Modern Warfare started with.....Modern Warfare (COD4)

I have fond memories of maps from COD4 than I do MW2 to be honest. Plus they release loads of them in all the other games.
A Modern Warfare Collection would be great but I can't see the MP being like the old days Imo.

Wow!!!

Over 140,000 signed the petition now

140,855 to be exact

EDIT: They have now reached over 150,000 signatures

Would love sknthjnike this to happen with a sideline project for the creaters but time will tell

Last edited:
I don't see why they can't get both COD4 and MW2 on the same disc. I for one would buy it in an instant. The great things about the older CODS are the maps, They are some great maps. Nowadays they are just so many ins and outs its stupid.

I don't see why they can't get both COD4 and MW2 on the same disc. I for one would buy it in an instant. The great things about the older CODS are the maps, They are some great maps. Nowadays they are just so many ins and outs its stupid.

I totally agree : with the amount of games they have, almost all of them good (CoD4, MW2, BO2, AW soon to become a classic too...) well, they can make a big Collection Edition with a big server to support some multiplayer for a while and it will probably have all the games and DLCs for a steep price.

Would they do it though? Would it not take potential sales away from the annual updates?

I got bored with COD in the last cpl of years and didn't even renew my Gold sub after buying Titanfall. (Found this too confusing).

Issues over licensing/rights, upcoming commitments to the franchise?
Will Activision allow 360 versions to be used backwards comp? Probably not.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom