burning feeling

C

cute&dangerous

My mate has been suffering a burning sensation in his testicals and he is really worried can you please tell me what is wrong with him? :lease:

He's got that burning feeling, wooo ooooh, that burning feeling. He's got that burning feeling, now it's gone, gone, gone, woooo oooh.

Games Guru said:
He's got that burning feeling, wooo ooooh, that burning feeling. He's got that burning feeling, now it's gone, gone, gone, woooo oooh.
HAHA You're a little out of tune. :D

Games Guru said:

:rotfl:

Your mate definitely needs to go and see a doctor. Why bother messing about when it comes to your nads. :rolleyes:

Nice first post, perhaps it was an irate forum admin kicking him in the aforementioned area for spam posts...

All together now.

Chestnuts roasting on a open fire. :D

No tell him to see the doctor you do not play around with stuff like that.
By the way does it burn when he goes for a wiz?

cute&dangerous said:
My mate has been suffering a burning sensation in his testicals and he is really worried can you please tell me what is wrong with him? :lease:

Tell him to take his nuts off the top of the amp. :D

goodness gracious great balls of fire :rotfl:

by your mate, i assume you mean yourself ;) i think i'd kill a 'mate' if he told the world about my medical problems.. go see a doctor, that's why we pay national insurance..

I do need some 1 who knows what they are talking about and any way i am female so my male mate is the one suffering here....

I do need some 1 who knows what they are talking about

So you came to an AV Forum!!! Ermm I think you took a wrong turning somewhere and instead of typing NHS direct you typed "probably the last place to find the answer I'm looking for"!!

Maybe one of you guys had a similar problem and could offer some advice. :rolleyes:

It normally happens when I spill my bowl of porridge over my lap

I really cant see the logic behind signing up as a member of an Audio-Visual equipment forum to ask for medical advice!! are you nuts ? (oh god sorry... i'll get my coat)

Anyway.. I've used NHS direct before and they provide an excellent service. Just give them a call - 0845 46 47.

Kev

A burning sensation? Could be either a) a veneral disease b) something REALLY serious which you can work out for yourself c) lovers balls.

C) I'm SERIOUS! :D

cute&dangerous said:
I do need some 1 who knows what they are talking about and any way i am female so my male mate is the one suffering here....

Tell him to throw away his acrylic y-fronts and buy some boxers. Swing low, sweet chariot...

Games Guru said:
Tell him to throw away his acrylic y-fronts and buy some boxers. Swing low, sweet chariot...
Oh dear god they are all coming out now have you been at the shandy fella? :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom